Search results

1. lluis61

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Just arrived: Croix de Guerre
  2. lluis61

Just arrived: Recon by Fire #2, Bandenkrieg, Schwerpunkt #17, BGD's Mousepad & Pad Scenarios and LFT Rat Pocket Charts 3rd
  3. lluis61

Time to return to work after confinement. The booty found there: -Biazza Ridge -Brevity Assault -Onslaught to Orsha 2
  4. lluis61

Broken Ground Design Thread

You could make one of the three men in the squad 1st line wearing it; but it's only a suggestion. Not a big issue; It was heavy, uncomfortable, and the common soldier wasn't very satisfied with it.
  5. lluis61

I forgot to answer that. Were boots (ankle boots) covered with puttees or gaiters, and were made of white canvas, a copy of an habit of the Regulares (another attempt to mark the "africanist" character of the Legión). At any case, it's intrascenden. As for all the other uncommon material, soon...
  6. lluis61

You're right. I have a pic of La Legión in 1934 disembarking at Almería IIRC, all with their shirts and sleeves rolled up. Date? December 28th. But, of course, they were no stupids. In case of hard weather, legionarios put on their tunics (or whatever could find; I have another pic of...
  7. lluis61

I don't think so. The shirt was a distinctive mark of la Legión, always so avid of accumulate distinctive tracts to foment their esprit de corps. The regular army was more strict about uniformity and so the tunic was mandatory, unless a) weren't enough uniforms to equip all the personnel or, b)...
  8. lluis61

Tell it to them...
  9. lluis61

Just one thing: This tone of green for legionarios is only when wearing the tunic. If using only the shirt, the tone is a very pale green, of which the legionarios showed (and show) particular pride; and usually with sleeves rolled up. Only to add a little chrome... :)
  10. lluis61

Broken Ground Design's Finnish counter set and Hakkaa Palle's scenarios

Any problem with I sent to you? Need more?
  11. lluis61

ASL Films

City of Life and Death (Nanjing! Nanjing! ; 2009) First of all, this is a picture about the Rape of Nanjing (or Nanking). There are a few books about this war crime, but they are polemically contested about the real extension of the atrocities. Enough to say that it represents a good part of the...
  12. lluis61

Rat Pocket Charts v3

I vote for laminate
  13. lluis61

Today I learnt.....

Only works in the UK. Pity.
  14. lluis61

Your favourite possible hypothetical scenario/CG

Operation Felix: German occupation of Gibraltar. Lots of possibilities: Paradrops, NOBA, climbing, caverns, commando ops, etc.
  15. lluis61

A GI's Dozen scenario pack now on Wargame Vault

I own yet, but that's the good policy I had expected to see for a long time. Bravo!
  16. lluis61

ASL Films

1939 Battle of Westerplatte (Tajemnica Westerplatte , 2013). Polish production about the starting battle of WWII is marred by, first, letting the drama interfere too much with the narrative (the garrison having to fight 12 hours and fighting 7 days and the troubles that this provokes to the...
  17. lluis61

Downloaded the map for Primosole Bridge from MMP/Wargame Vault
  18. lluis61

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Downloaded Texas ASL Banzai! 25.1
  19. lluis61

Downloaded pdf: Out of the Attic Issue 1
  20. lluis61

A few quiet words...

A quitting wave relatively massive (or in numbers or in names) and a forward attack to the moderation politics. And that's why my answer to this was an appeal to the personal behavior of the ASLrs contributing to this forum