Search results

1. laurent closier

FT230 Italian Behemoth

Philippe, Thanks for the right answer :) .
  2. laurent closier

Overlays FT2, FT3, FT4

overlay FT2 in LFT6 ("Alcazar de Toledo") overlay FT3 in LFT7 (cluster of wooden buildings) overlay FT4 in FTC1 (level 4 hill hexes covering board 9 multi-hex building)
  3. laurent closier

Kreta errata ?

Hi, Please can someone clarify this point. On several scenarios, instructions say that there is a mild breeze at start and all OM special rules apply (including 'there is no wind at start '). So wind or not ? Thanks.
  4. laurent closier

St. Nazaire: Operation Chariot counters

Gordon, I have an unpunched (but partially fallen) StN countersheet and there is NO red grid printed on it (neither front nor back). So I wonder if you have received an original LFT countersheet. Please could you provide some pictures with a higher quality ?
  5. laurent closier

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

FYI the streets in French cities were not covered by mud but were paved in 1940... :-/
  6. laurent closier

FfS Review

Tuomo, On both maps, more than 90% of their area is covered by the scenarios (almost no dead zone) and their size ranges from small to medium+ , no monster scenario (the biggest one features about 20 squads on each side and lasts for 9 turns). Hope this helps.
  7. laurent closier

How will the Croix de Guerre reprint treat the Free French?

No FT in the Maginot Line's fortifications (FT was considered as a "dirty" weapon by army leaders).
  8. laurent closier

From the Cellar # 9

Jeffrey, Sorry for the delay. The thumbnail of the board is wrong (my mistake). No grain.
  9. laurent closier

New Geo map at next ASLOK

It smells Normandy countryside...
  10. laurent closier

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

JR, I think I have found the reason of this wrong placement. In fact, I've tried to place overlay Hd2 over another overlay, and VASL seems to prohibit this. So it moved the second overlay to prevent any overlapping. My mistake.
  11. laurent closier

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

Sorry if it was already addressed here. Overlay Hd2 placement is wrong (one hex row/column shift). Thanks.
  12. laurent closier

Ciao Cina! Type 91 AC?

My mistake about the wrong AF. Thanks for the feedback.
  13. laurent closier

LFT14 in East Africa

Steve, Only one East Africa scenario "A push in the bush" uses a desert board and an SSR converts it to Steppe Terrain. So mainly no F.x rules.
  14. laurent closier

Would you pay for official winterized maps from MMP ?

Printed VASL maps are pixelized and difficult to read IMO. So my question...
  15. laurent closier

Would you pay for official winterized maps from MMP ?

Yes ! Starting with already existing boards (in range 1-84) used in official scenarios for example ?
  16. laurent closier

Le Franc Tireur 14 : now available for order

Three scenarios use Desert boards but none of them use any kind of Desert specific overlay (no Hillock, sand, wadis or deir). Two scenarios feature board 25.
  17. laurent closier

ASL News #29

Steve, I have it. What can I do to help you ?