Search results

1. Westy

Music: what are you Listening to now?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_Redux
  2. Westy

You finish a scenario, your opponent says .............

Wanna play another scenario?
  3. Westy

Question for BFP-101 Panzer Spirit

My opponent in this had T34 get 6 ROF, including improbable CH on gun, never missing against 3 infantry hexes and a marder CH......turret spinning through 360 degrees in process. Going down to last turn/wire.
  4. Westy

Your favourite sentence in ASLRB?

Awesome - $1,000 to anyone who has actually used it!
  5. Westy

ANZACON via VASL

Hi Folks, The annual ANZAC Day tournament is going ahead despite COVID19 lock down....via VASL. Should make for a fun weekend.(25th/26th April) Time zones notwithstanding - a lot of US/players probably aren’t working....if you’re interested in playing some Aussies, let me know and we will...
  6. Westy

J122 Bloody Bois Jacques

Yup...agree. I thought the feel of forest fighting was awesome.
  7. Westy

J122 Bloody Bois Jacques

Had a limited amount of time his afternoon so chose this relatively short scenario. There is a fascinating SSR that affords units in foxhole hexes the ability to see through woods hexes ........ akin to orchards. This simulates prepared fire zones and added a fantastic layer to the feel of the...
  8. Westy

9. Westy

Farthest Shot Ever?

I rolled snakes when an 8-3-8 threw a DC on to a motion Sherman during a night scenario.......the resultant burning wreck providing illumination for the big cats to start a pounding....from fricken miles away....in La Gleize map
  10. Westy

Tracks and broken ground

Rule F9. Who thinks that driving in a track through broken ground still requires a bog check. That’s the way the rules read. Intended?
  11. Westy

Books: What are you currently reading?

Mein kampf. Been meaning to for years. Frightening read.
  12. Westy

Dunkerque/Dunkirk

Loathsome, inaccurate, sloppy boring drivel. Boring boring boring. Could rant for hours but.....boring best sums up.
  13. Westy

Vektor.....Terminal Redux. Awesome album
  14. Westy

Dunkirk

Anyone willing to defend this movie?
  15. Westy

ASLOK 2017, too early for woofing?

See you all there dudes. Flying in from Melbourne on the 29th.
  16. Westy

Whom Gods Destroy

This scenario was a belter. All three players were in it right to the death. And the "I won't shoot at you as long as you move in the direction over there" dynamic was awesome fun. It was even more nuanced than that. On the last turn, I wanted to K/KIA an adjacent squad......generated a 1MC and...
  17. Westy

Your ASL Moment of This Coming Year (2017)

After many years lost to ASL, my 21 YO son rejoins the fray and commences weekly games with me.
  18. Westy

Your experiences/difficulties with the Oregon Laminations 2mm Deluxe Corner Rounder (C006)?

I have both 2mm and 2.5. Done entire set including BFP stuff. Awesome. Much prefer 2.5.
  19. Westy

Is there Something wrong with Journal 12 and WO Bonus Pack 8?

Just ordered. Seriously hard to find. Are MMP trying to restrict sales?
  20. Westy

Is there Something wrong with Journal 12 and WO Bonus Pack 8?

Will we still be able to buy any MMP products outside US after inauguration?