Search results

1. Tooz

Broken Ground Design Thread

Any votes for Broken Ground doing Korean War counters?
  2. Tooz

Top contributors to the world of ASL

I would say everyone that plays this or had played SL/ASL. WE keep it alive.
  3. Tooz

How to Sell Rising Sun

Post item on the FB pages?
  4. Tooz

Would Zombies break or just be casualty reduced throughout--similar to Japanese except that even HSs go on until dead. I cannot imagine a zombie breaking or even rallying. No leaders or concealment. Also, are they slow zombies (general movie themes) or fast zombies (WW Z and 28 days which can...
  5. Tooz

Panzerfaust cheat card

That information is at the bottom of the chart.
  6. Tooz

Panzerfaust cheat card

Put a space between "th" and "drm"; and space between "C" and "thdr. Just proofing a bit for a handy chart that I am sure will see usage. If room, may I suggest adding mention of the limitations of PF usage by Axis Minors?
  7. Tooz

Any interest in "print your own" turret counters?

Just a quick bump here. This unexpected covid furlough has finally given me the spare time to complete my set. I don't clip counters, I cut and paste... Thanks again Gordon for all of your hard work as you have enabled me to pass the time better. Since I cannot play ASL at least I can still play...
  8. Tooz

Happy to proof for you, as always.
  9. Tooz

ASLOK Thoughts in the Age of Covid

Bret, behind your decision, whichever it may be. There is a backup plan in progress in case of cancellation.
  10. Tooz

Have a good night everyone. Time to prepare for ASLOK...
  11. Tooz

Hmmm, need the edge to be square. ASLOK 35 COVID-19 tweezers hmmm...
  12. Tooz

Or just push counters with tweezers or popsicle sticks. Agree that one person (only) sorts out all of the counters. One person (only) puts away those counters. Use your own dice. Use your imagination. Use your brain. If we can decipher the ASLRB nothing can stop us! Not even a lone keyboard...
  13. Tooz

I believe that said person would argue with traffic signs.
  14. Tooz

Yes, we have many options.
  15. Tooz

Great post!
  16. Tooz

Should ASLOK be cancelled I still would be willing to attend an ASL event held during the same time at the same venue.
  17. Tooz

I also think holding the event downstairs in a venue with better air circulation would be beneficial. We are still talking about an event to be held three months hence. So, rather than offering sanctimonious prolix would it not be better to think of suggestions that may offer solutions or...
  18. Tooz

"I have received some complaints / reports. Some posts have a bit of politics encroaching into the thread and a few have become personal. Keep the replies about attending ASLOK and less about personal perceptions with the attending arguments and (conflicting) facts of COVID 19, news coverage...
  19. Tooz

Can we just simplify this with these assertions?: I may infect someone else. Someone else may infect me. I fully understand the risks and am still willing to attend. Others fully understand the risks. Some will attend, others will not. The choice is yours to make. Simple as that. I will make...