1. Jeffrey D Myers

4 player scenario

Thanks, Dan!
  2. Jeffrey D Myers

4 player scenario

Thanks, guys!
  3. Jeffrey D Myers

4 player scenario

Reviving this thread in case there are more suggestions from recent years. Stay safe, and VASL often!
  4. Jeffrey D Myers

ASL Scenario Archive is down

Archive down?
  5. Jeffrey D Myers

Leaving gamesquad

I'm there, and outa here....
  6. Jeffrey D Myers

Corona Virus and ASL

Hopefully the leaves will start growing soon on northern hemisphere deciduous trees shortly.... (Only partly tongue in cheek.)
  7. Jeffrey D Myers

DINANT

Indeed. I learned the cave rules by playing one of G-T's scenarios. I then trained my little kids to recite: "Gavutu, Tanambogo, Tulagi, Guadacanal."
  8. Jeffrey D Myers

Nor'easter Cancelation

Our youngest just had his first Zoom class today....
  9. Jeffrey D Myers

DINANT

Good question, Scott! I'm working through Forgotten War scenarios as of yet....
  10. Jeffrey D Myers

DINANT

I'm not offended, but these are difficult times (and GS Forums should be accepting of such posts). Cheers, Jeff P.S. The Division West ASL Club here in ABQ was canceled today. P.S.S. Thanks for your work on the CdG 2.0 HASL!
  11. Jeffrey D Myers

Closed

My daughter is returning shortly early from college, going back to the OP's point. Apologies if I have distracted from the message of distress concerning the current difficulties. Edit: Prior posts were moderated.
  12. Jeffrey D Myers

Moderation Thread

The word was a common word of profanity in Spanish, which is a lingua franca here in New Mexico. It's meaning in this instance was "Thou art somewhat heavy handed."
  13. Jeffrey D Myers

Moderation Thread

I'm all for civility, but thou art somewhat heavy handed.
  14. Jeffrey D Myers

March Madness 2020

Unfortunately, there is no evidence yet that the virus causing COVID-19 is seasonal, like the flu.
  15. Jeffrey D Myers

ASL Annuals in PDF format

Oops, Perry's evil twin!
  16. Jeffrey D Myers

ASL Annuals in PDF format

Perry stated on the CSW Forums that: "eASLRB and Journals being worked on by the gentleman who did the Annuals. Good stuff in the pipeline. No ETA right now, but he's very very good/fast/excited to be working on all of it, so we don't anticipate a big delay. Of course we've thought that with...
  17. Jeffrey D Myers

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

First world problems....
  18. Jeffrey D Myers

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Oil City? Pennsylvania?
  19. Jeffrey D Myers

Update on Desperation Morale Update

Oh, you Commonwealthers....
  20. Jeffrey D Myers

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

The British Navy may have had something to do with that....