Search results

1. Ryan

BFP-36 Wannan Incident

Getting read to play this all infantry Chinese (KMT) vs CCP scenario from Blood&Jungle. ROAR has it 10 CCP wins vs a single Chinese victory. What gives? Anyone that has played this one care to offer some insights? It is fought over two of the most dense terrain boards, 36 and 47, so it looks...
  2. Ryan

Just Making Sure ...

I know all the active ASL players in the Tidewater area of Virginia (Norfolk, Virginia Beach, etc.). Recently discovered a local gamer about 5 miles from my house who has been playing solitaire for 20 years after his regular opponent moved away and he never connected with a larger group! If...
  3. Ryan

Differences between ATS and ASLComp Maps

Are the ATS and ASLComp maps for the various equivalent modules the same but just different rules and counters? I am looking to get the Omaha East and West Monster map sets and the ATS version is significantly cheaper to purchase. Can I get the ATS version for my ASLComp play? I have the...
  4. Ryan

Multiplayer Panzerblitz

I have six showing in June for play of Panzerblitz. Any thoughts or ideas on what we should play? I have one grognard who is modifying an old Kursk variant on a special map though I am not sure I can support the counter mix requirements. Another thought I had was to play three related...
  5. Ryan

PanzerBlitz Scenario 2

Played PanzerBlitz Scenario 2, featuring a Russian infantry heavy force trying to advance, mostly on foot, against a mobile German defense with tanks. After 10 turns we fought to a tactical level draw as I destroyed 10 Russians while the Brian was able to advance 10 hexes, coming up only one hex...