Search results

1. macrobo

Where oh Where are the scenarios with a dozen plus PzII's

Hi All The Battle of Hannut on Wikipedia was a cool read and I hope one day our ASL designers will do a historical study - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hannut In detail - looks like it would fit the bill based on the order of battle they describe!! The exact numbers of each type...
  2. macrobo

Utah Beach?

Hi mine did get shipped in May Cheers Rob :)
  3. macrobo

Hi Mr Purist I do have Gembloux Gap and yes with the campaign (no monster scenario) you could could purchase 13 PzIIs but that would stop you having something else you would have to go without - It is historical in that after you buy the 5 PzIIIs and the 6 PzIVs - there are not many points...
  4. macrobo

Hi Michael I am not the military historian alas but there is a death of things beyond statements like "The German army used about 1,000 Pz. IIs in each of the invasions of Poland, France, and the Soviet Union " and They would have been of little or no use in a clash with strong British or...
  5. macrobo

I would personally disagree with Shitty! _ Paul May Chime in - PzIIF's have the same frontal armour of the the PzIIIFs - a royal 3 Frontal - moves as fast and puts 8 FP at infantry like a PzIIIF or the Czec tanks So 24 cool little wagons would be lovely to see!! Rob :love:
  6. macrobo

Hi All (and in particular Paul) The unsung hero of the battle of France! THE PANZER II (OFTEN AN "F" MODEL) was stated in a magazine article the other day yet this is not the ASL experience - this comment was stimulated by my getting the new French module and in particular the river crossing...
  7. macrobo

Question of Leader on Top for Fire resolution

Thanks Chaps
  8. macrobo

Question of Leader on Top for Fire resolution

Hi All I believe but again struggling to find the rule - that when a stack resolves a random selection - the leader should be placed on top for that roll - am I imagining such a rule? - is it an old rule that was removed? Thank you for your help in advance Cheers Rob :)
  9. macrobo

Captured Tanks

Hi My help I hope is that somewhere in here - I would target Russian ones like COS and OtO http://boundingfire.com/support.html Cheers Rob :)
  10. macrobo

Illuminating Rounds: Episode 24: The Hellenic Expedition

Hi All Can anybody reference the thread that discusses this "secret setup" for Hellenic expedition that makes the game a woof woof 🤣- I am still very curious what all the discussion was about and would like to read the thread Cheers Rob :)
  11. macrobo

MTRs vs AFVs?

Hi All Whats not to like is carrying all that ammo!!!!!!!! :censored: I used to do Mtrs and its a pain! - the trucks never turn up to help :mad: Cheers Rob :)
  12. macrobo

A9.8 - assembly of sw - cant find that this is right - likely I have done it wrong for 20+ years

Thank you all Gentlemen for you assistance and overcoming the embarrassment of clicking on the wrong thread to start It is funny this ASL that after 1984 to 2020 I never saw anyone do it before and it worked so well for him its in my mind forever Cheers Rob :)
  13. macrobo

A9.8 - assembly of sw - cant find that this is right - likely I have done it wrong for 20+ years

Hi All My esteemed opponent did something that launched me into an hour long search to no avail across the tomb and Q and A collection (plus digging out a few journal debriefs since they are now in PDF) US squad in dfire phase assembles the MMG as one action but then fires inherent at a target...
  14. macrobo

Broken Ground Design Thread

Hi Can you guide me where to buy the mouse and mouse pad in your store - cant see it by usual clicking on things
  15. macrobo

Overlays for RBv3 Map

neither did I 🤪
  16. macrobo

You finish a scenario, your opponent says .............

I have unused bottle of Scotch - any takers? Rob 🤪
  17. macrobo

New CH Product RV = RV of Battle of Kursk – Thunder at Melikhovo

Hi Whiskers Its on the list - there is north and south - the counters are not mainly needed but we will check We just finished the entire Arab Israeli stuff so that burnt Pete out as you can imagine with all those new counters We will keep asking Ray for the boards for this and get there...
  18. macrobo

Lost a small Rule - legality of a bypass of a hex based on the width of the bypass point

Dear Klas Thank you for that - its infantry bypass so that suggests teh sigle file approach is legal for a squad? Cheers Rob