Search results

1. Steed

VASL6.5.1 Officially Released

2. Steed

Finns; BV v. HP.

This is where I eventually bought it. Still took a while as I was always late to the party. https://www.facebook.com/groups/WargamersMarketplace/
  3. Steed

Finns; BV v. HP.

Keep your eyes open, you might come across it at a reasonable price. I eventually did but it took a while (over year, maybe 2).
  4. Steed

Boat Questions

5. Steed

Mission #9 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Have a great time and stay safe yourself. Look forward to more AARs.
  6. Steed

SASL Enemy Activation

In our current mission, the second activation rolled snakes - AFV. I believe it's a T-26 but I'm probably wrong. It is still alive and has worked it's way down the hill ( level 5 I believe ) through woods all the way - never bogging - to a road at the base of the hill and is in the process of...
  7. Steed

SASL Enemy Activation

We had this happen a few missions ago. After an "oh ****" moment, we found if we could keep it smoked in with a target ( lucky guys! ) you can control some of the damage ( they were under hold attitude so chance of moving is less likely ).
  8. Steed

FRIENDLY Moving and ENEMY Activation

YES it does. 🤕
  9. Steed

VP problems - Mission 18 - "Bridgehead"

We started June 41, Russia. We're trying to take our company through the rest of the war. We are the borg..... :). My war gaming compatriot and I. We've been playing since Dec I think. We're playing on the same side, Germans. We split the company in half ( or close to it ). Having 2...
  10. Steed

VP problems - Mission 18 - "Bridgehead"

This was our 4th mission and it was extremely close. We captured a pillbox and a fox hole then decided to cautiously advance far enough to cover the reinforcements coming in, so we kept our activation's as limited as possible. Good thing - the initial reinforcements included a KV-1. We had...
  11. Steed

VASL-6.5.0 is released

My friend and I have been getting issues with the LOS even before 6.5. It seems to happen when one person is checking the LOS and the other is either checking the LOS or moving/checking units or doing whatever on the map. So we've made a rule, only one person checks the LOS and warns the other...
  12. Steed

Ok. Will send it tonight when I get home ( around 6-7pm ( Eastern Time ).

Ok. Will send it tonight when I get home ( around 6-7pm ( Eastern Time ).
  13. Steed

Activation Check Counters

You should be able to just down load it, change the .zip to .vmdx, and put it where you put your other extensions. You do not have to unzip it. If you can't get it to work, pm me your email address and I will send the vmdx file to you. Walt
  14. Steed

I will add it in. Since making them my company has been on the defense so I haven't had much use for them. But in our current mission we are on the offensive. I take the counter and place it on top of my unit/stack and then move it along with the stack adjusting the range as I go.
  15. Steed

If you want to wait a bit by about 8pm (Eastern Time) I should have the updated versions on line.
  16. Steed

I believe all you have to do is change the .zip to .vmdx and it should work. I don't think I actually zipped it. I'll check it out when I get home tonight.
  17. Steed

You're welcome - glad they are helpful. I'v updated these and I will post them later tonight ( or tomorrow night ). It's should be fairly easy to add the French and the others too.
  18. Steed

Russian 50 cal HMGs

It's a typical Monday morning and I just read this. Can't stop laughing. Thanks!
  19. Steed

Since I started playing SASL again several years ago I've wanted to make a counter that would show the different ranges for the Activation Checks - in the heat of the moment I would miss/forget one S? (or three) that should have been checked. So in the last week and half I've been learning...