Search results

1. S

Doing my part, in these trying times.

Since most, if not all, ASL gatherings are being cancelled, I will be socially distancing myself with a solo endeavor. I am starting KBR1 from Lone Canuck solo. This is the big one. I will try to give updates on my progress. Stay safe, Rob
  2. S

VASL (live) opponent for Thursday/Friday

I am looking for a VASL/Skype opponent for Thursdays or Fridays. Can play days or evenings. East Coast time zone. I would like to do a play through of all the Dispatches from the Bunker scenarios. Open to other suggestions as well. Rob
  3. S

Red Factories CPP Poll

Getting ready to start a RO CGII and after making my purchases I had 1CPP left over. What would you spend this 1CPP on?? I have already made my choice.
  4. S

RO CG II Set up cost of OB given CPP

Getting ready to start RO CGII. Are the costs of the OB given CPP increased for on map set up?? Would a non-reserve Sturm Coy cost the Germans 9 or 12 CPP for on map set up?? Rob
  5. S

Looking for a dedicated VASL opponent for every Friday.

I am looking for someone to play every Friday. I am in the eastern time zone of the US, but can play almost anytime of the day or night. So I'm open to play opponents from any time zone. I would like to play some kind of a chronological or unit history type of linked battles. I am also open...
  6. S

May I get a DR, please and thank you.

Need a DR to determine sides. Rob
  7. S

Nor'easter opponents needed.

Hello, I am looking for an open gaming opponent for Thursday. I would like to play something from Forgotten War or Objective Schmidt. I am also looking for a first round opponent for Friday's main tourney. Rob Loper
  8. S

Street fighting against AFV in bypass of Woods

Does a squad get the -1 for street fighting against an AFV in Bypass of a woods hex?? Rob
  9. S

Lost Russian counters at Albany

I just noticed that my Russian 1/2" counters are missing from my kit. I misplaced them at the Albany tournament in December. If anyone has as information as to their whereabouts please get in touch. Rob Loper