Search results

1. J

Objective: Schmidt

Great to hear Pierce!
  2. J

I made a mistake post, missed that. I shot you and email yesterday. You can hit me at...

I made a mistake post, missed that. I shot you and email yesterday. You can hit me at jwert02@comcast.net
  3. J

Annuals PBeM

Got my games folks, thank you!
  4. J

Annuals PBeM

Folks Borders are Burning and Silent Death are off the list, any takers on Savoia or Back to School?
  5. J

John Hello! I think we played some time ago and would happily take another match. How bout...

John Hello! I think we played some time ago and would happily take another match. How bout Silent Death? Your pick as to side. Jason Wert
  6. J

Annuals PBeM

Folks I recently picked up the Annual Digital Bundle and in reviewing it, realized I left behind a lot of scenarios in play over the years. Looking to pick up some games of PBeM to fill out the holes. Here's the first batch looking to play and I'll use most recent when available (if scenarios...
  7. J

2019-2020 Deluxe VASL League

Congrats Will. Thank you again Carl for running it this year.
  8. J

Ersatz VASLeague 2020

We’re in there. Thanks again for a great game, it was a tense affair.
  9. J

Normandy trip

I’ll second this one. My family and I had the opportunity to visit Angoville-au-Plain and it was a surprise highlight of the trip.
  10. J

VASL Night League Round One Matchups

Joy. Thanks Carl
  11. J

Will Willow and I finished up our match of AP39 Old Hickory today. Will had the attacking Germans and I the defending Americans. With most of the board seemingly on fire, the Americans held out for the victory in burning buildings. Thanks for the match Will and thanks Carl for another great...
  12. J

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

US Canada East Result Just to post it for clearing up the East Coast League, Pat Palma and I battled it out at J63 Silesian Interlude. Pat had the unfortunate Russians and I the victorious Germans in a great match. Thanks for a good year together East Coast league.
  13. J

Carl Kevin Killeen and I took some ASLOK time to have a blast with WO28 Dean’s Defiance. Large crazy scenario with Kevin’s North Koreans sweeping me off the map. The win to Kevin. J
  14. J

Euan and I have finished up our game of U29 Night Battle at Noromaryevka with my Germans pulling out a late turn win by surviving the Russian tank onslaught. Thanks Euan for the great game
  15. J

Jay Dragonetti and I had a rousing good game in J123 Charging Chaumont. I managed to hold off the building intruders for a win for the Germans in the last round. Thanks for the good game Jay
  16. J

I got pretty fortunate on the attack as the Germans and defeated Ken Dunn (Americans) at HF6 Jackpot Jones.
  17. J

I managed to get the better of Pete with an all out Chinese assault. A plane with a well-placed bomb helped open up the attack and it was bloody from there.
  18. J

Aaron Cleavin and I are going to play Anabasis, with myself having the Finns.
  19. J

Jason Wert (Chinese) and Pete Di Cioccio (IJA) are playing WO26 Phoenix Rising
  20. J

CyberVASL X

Kenneth Knott and I finished our matchup of Drive the Canadians Hard. I had a crack ATG crew that fended off the advance and managed a win. Thanks to Ken for a good matchup.