Search results

1. JimWhite

A few quiet words...

So easy...even a caveman like me has been able to do just that for about 17 years around here.
  2. JimWhite

VotG: Reserves, Night and Recon

So it does conform...which nowadays is a very good thing... :)
  3. JimWhite

A night attack is declared by the Russians in CG IV...and he subsequently purchases some recon. Being a night scenario he can recon out to 8 hexes from a front line location. If the German player purchases some units as Reserves...which can be placed as close as 6 hexes to a front line...
  4. JimWhite

...and per usual I was wrong according to the Perry Sez I received... :) A night attack is declared by the Russians in CG IV...and he subsequently purchases some recon. Being a night scenario he can recon out to 8 hexes from a front line location. If the German player purchases some units as...
  5. JimWhite

More virus Discussion

I guess it's just me since I have no problem at all distinguishing between when the word Chinese is used to reference a country vs. when it is used to reference an individual person of Chinese origin.
  6. JimWhite

More virus Discussion

Why is it so offensive? What exactly is offensive about it? I really fail to grasp how people can be so "offended" by a word. But that's just me. Carry on.
  7. JimWhite

More virus Discussion

Ok...so call it the Kansas Flue Pandemic if it makes you feel better. People like myself will not be offended by it.
  8. JimWhite

More virus Discussion

I was just saying that politics are supposed to have been eliminated. Trump is a politician...so I figured it would be flagged as such. But SPAMETO.
  9. JimWhite

More virus Discussion

I personally don't care what people post...but I thought political stuff wasn't allowed around here anymore...although maybe I heard wrong.
  10. JimWhite

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa with an awesome performance of "I'd Rather Go Blind"
  11. JimWhite

Donation refunds?

Yeah...for some unknown reason this answer does not surprise me in the least. But with that said...enjoy the remaining pro-rated $12.00 and I hope you put it to good use.
  12. JimWhite

Donation refunds?

Are pro-rated refunds available for members who donated under the previous management/rules and now wish to participate in the forums as a non-donating member? Thanks,
  13. JimWhite

Really? "Closed due to Political Content"

According to some that is racist. I'd would say who but I'm not allowed. Please issue an immediate redaction and apology.
  14. JimWhite

I agree...the changes being made are not being explained...it's just been arbitrary censorship. As a paying member (yes I acknowledge that was a voluntary act on my part [done when Don owned the show] and is not a lot of money) one would think we would at least deserve the respect of being...
  15. JimWhite

Street fighting against an AFV on a wire

Yeah...that snippet is only concerned with the return part. That's why I was asking if by the fact they called out just the return part...did it preclude mines in the vehicle hex. Like you though...I too believe the intent is that those mines would attack normally.
  16. JimWhite

Street fighting against an AFV on a wire

Based on what JRV said above I took a closer look at street fighting and noticed something else...this time to do with mines. Per A11.8..."The unit(s) would be moved onto the vehicle(s) in the road hex to make their CC attack(s) and following any CC attack returned to the same Locations they...
  17. JimWhite

Why on earth would I post in the Ask the Mods forum? All I've seen from them lately is itchy-ban finger threats and arbitrary censorship.
  18. JimWhite

Not all non-ASL related threads have political content...although this one now does due to your post that I referenced.
  19. JimWhite

Micro-aggression. I'm thinking this type of behavior should be censored...