Search results

1. rreinesch

A Name For The Iwo Jima Module

Fixed
  2. rreinesch

A Name For The Iwo Jima Module

Glad to see you're getting some traction on it. For those that don't recall, here is the map covering the area Jan is talking about.
  3. rreinesch

Objective:Schmidt Errata

CPP is not accrued like the CG. On the turn noted on the table on the scenario card you get that many CPP to spend. So for example, you are playing the Germans and on the German half of turn 8 you will get 25CPP to spend on the RG table located on the scenario card. If you don't spend all of it...
  4. rreinesch

2020 Texas Team Tournament, June 11-14, Austin, TX

I honestly hadn't really considered it. Our is an open tournament anyway, which would honestly be no different that just jumping on VASL whenever you wanted to play.
  5. rreinesch

I have made the hard decision to cancel the 2020 edition of the Texas Team Tournament. With the risks of the virus, on let's admit it, a generally overall at-risk set of players, some of the feedback I'd gotten from a number of folks about attending anyway and the expenses related to the...
  6. rreinesch

Onslaught to Orsha 2 Errata

We'll get some replacement counters out for that with the next counter print run that we need to do for a product.
  7. rreinesch

The back of the counter and listing for the KV-8S is in error. It should have APCR #s of A4(3)/5(4)/6(5) Yes. Yes Yes Go with the OtO2 information for those vehicles where you see a difference from earlier. We have done a lot of work to investigate the vehicles presented in OtO with new...
  8. rreinesch

I'll check my notes and see about the RE. You are correct on the <= 2. Edit: You are correct about the RE. Text should be "dr of < 2 = 6; dr of 3 4 = 8; dr of > 5 = 12"
  9. rreinesch

Armory pages?

None of the OtO2 counters are in the armory as of now. I need to get that done. We'll get the link on the support page fixed. I think the Texas ASL download file is equivalent.
  10. rreinesch

Banzai!! 25.1 is now available for download

The newsletter of Texas ASL Banzai!! 25.1 is now available for free download! Welcome back to another edition of our newsletter. Matt Shostak gives us a his usual insightful scenario analyses of a couple of Crucible of Steel scenarios, Early Morning Action [BFP-90] and Knife in the Flank...
  11. rreinesch

Ok folks, a quick update. I am still progressing as if the Team Tourney is going to happen. I've been in touch with the hotel and they are agreeable to any accommodations that we feel are warranted. Obviously given the current situation, this will continue to be a gut call on my part as to...
  12. rreinesch

Yes. It should be on the hex to take out the building.
  13. rreinesch

Russian Aircraft Rockets

Yeah, rockets were not really pinpoint weapons.
  14. rreinesch

Yes, it should. Thanks for the catch.
  15. rreinesch

Need a Sticky Thread

Can you please make the OtO2 Errata thread in the Bounding Fire Support area a sticky thread, please. Rick
  16. rreinesch

A couple of minor erratas 1. On page BFP 21 or the OtO 2 HASL rules, FOOTNOTE (20), sixth line: replace “and” with “a”. 2. On page BFP 21 or the OtO 2 HASL rules, FOOTNOTE (20), fifteenth line: delete the “.” before “e”.
  17. rreinesch

With everything going on currently I just wanted to let folks know that my intention is still to continue planning to hold the Texas Team Tournament this June. I will hope that things settle down by 3 months from now and we can hold the tourney as scheduled. Please plan on attending. At worse...
  18. rreinesch

There are two Hex Y27s. The woods one should be Y26. This will appear only on both map 2.
  19. rreinesch

Status of Peleliu HASL

I may take you up on that. Thanks for volunteering.