Search results

1. Honza

Interest in systems.

My whole life I have had an interest in systems. My feeling is that if you understand the system by which something works then you have understood the most important part of the subject. The reason why I bring this up is because ASL is a system. A multi applicable system for gaming WWII and...
  2. Honza

RO CG I Started

Perry confirmed that they have received the question. The answer is probably not very obvious and they need to consult with each other.
  3. Honza

RO CGs east map edges

Perry confirmed that they have received the question. The answer is probably not very obvious and they need to consult with each other.
  4. Honza

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

Does he affect morale in a radius around him? (I guess he is the biggest sniper magnet imaginable....ouch)
  5. Honza

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

You purchased that one late in the day!
  6. Honza

Maybe because it is the beginning of the war and Rommel is not yet a Field Marshal he is 'only' a 10-2.
  7. Honza

Specific leaders of the AE?
  8. Honza

Oh come on...Rommel should be a 10-3. If anyone deserves that status then it is him.
  9. Honza

I've got an idea. Hear me out.

What delay? It's business as usual.
  10. Honza

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

New arrivals. I like the fact that the DASL pack comes in a proper box.
  11. Honza

Ponyri scenario suggestions?

The Schoolhouse from Streets Of Fire and the new DASL redux pack is set in Ponyri.
  12. Honza

Ponyri scenario suggestions?

Hill 253.5 from BV3 is set very near Ponyri. However it is slightly ahistorical because it has Panther D tanks instead of Ferdinands.
  13. Honza

RO CG I Started

The logical argument for and against the Russians being isolated gets very complicated. We would need to go back to the designers and ask them how they see it.
  14. Honza

RO CG I Started

Have sent the question to MMP.
  15. Honza

RO CGs east map edges

I have sent the question to MMP.
  16. Honza

RO CGs east map edges

In the RO CGs if the Russian onboard force has no access to any east map edge hexes (and he is cut off from the south edge too) then is his force isolated? Historically the Russian was reinforced across the Volga - and therefore access to any shore hexes would prevent isolation. But shore hexes...
  17. Honza

RO CG I Started

It might be worth asking Perry about this. It makes a huge difference to the game.
  18. Honza

RO CG I Started

The shore hexes don't count as map edge?
  19. Honza

RO CG I Started

Is everyone sure that Russians with no access to the east map edge are isolated? I thought the river shore line acts as a map edge too? After all the Russians reinforced across the river.
  20. Honza

RO CG2

The Germans have to eliminate 12 coy of Russian infantry (mostly elite) and cover about a quarter of the map. All in 5 CG dates and with only 15 coy of infantry. I do not think that is a walkover.