Search results

1. Steed

SASL Enemy Activation

This may help you. Recently I've been playing SASL with a friend on VASL - yes 2 players playing Solitaire ASL. I have part of the company and he has the other part. It allows us to learn the rules and tactics quicker and I think better. I've been playing SASL for 3-4 years ( mostly during...
  2. Steed

SASL Enemy Activation

You're welcome, anytime.
  3. Steed

SASL Enemy Activation

At 12 hexes you would have an IFT mod of +1 ( +2 Wood Building, -1 Non-Assault Movement), No Activation Roll At 11 hexes you would have an IFT mod of -2 (-1 Non-Assault, -1 Movement in Open ), Yes Activation Roll. At 10 hexes you also have -2 so you would have to roll. Although at 10 hex range...
  4. Steed

Map board 40, Y1-Z1-AA2-BB1 look like Elevated Roads but

Just checked the corrected board 40 and everything looks good. We'll be playing later tonight and we'll check it out again then. Thanks a lot.
  5. Steed

Will do, tonight if possible. Otherwise it'll be tomorrow night. Thanks.
  6. Steed

Commissars don't ELR?

I thought Commissars could never suffer from disruption? They only break.
  7. Steed

No hurry and Thanks!
  8. Steed

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

I will do so in the future. Thanks again.
  9. Steed

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

Map Board 40 - Hexes Y1-Z1-AA2-BB1 should be elevated roads but the LOS tool has them at level -1.
  10. Steed

We are playing a scenario on VASL with board 40. Hexes Y1-Z1-AA2-BB1 look like elevated road hexes but the LOS tool says they are level-1. Are they elevated road hexes and the LOS tool is wrong? Or are they sunken road hexes and the images on the map are wrong?
  11. Steed

Scenarios with 155mm Long Tom's

That's what I asked her!:rolleyes:
  12. Steed

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

So are you saying your Italian?
  13. Steed

Who did it?

14. Steed

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Do you REALLY want to know?
  15. Steed

CC and snake eyes.

I did not think an example was needed as it was real situation in a real game. As for it being unlikely to have 2 leaders in the same hex, well they were there. They were with 3 full 1st line inf squads but then the adjacent german squads broke them. During the next rout phase since they were...
  16. Steed

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I've been scanning my rule book with a printer/scanner that has a document feeder. At first I thought it was good ( a lot better than my last printer/scanner ) but after using my rule book pdf I've noticed sometimes a line will get really small across the whole page. I imagine it has...
  17. Steed

CC and snake eyes.

Thanks for the answers guys. I believe I know where we went wrong. I have just printed out the CC flow chart from The Ponderous Book Of ASL Play Aids which is where I should have looked but forgot all about.