Search results

1. Jumbo

Action Pack 9 follow up?

Look forward to it. Like everything else you have done for ASL, the first one is awesome. Thank you.
  2. Jumbo

Ponyri scenario suggestions?

Thanks. I played this last summer. It really is a fun scenario, although, IMHO, a bit difficult for the German side. I played as the Germans anyway, knowing I was sure to take a loss - six (6) Ferdinands - what's not to like? Thanks for the link to the AAR.
  3. Jumbo

Onslaught to Orsha

Got mine today. Yippee!!!
  4. Jumbo

Onslaught to Orsha

"All good things must come to a (dare I say it), end."
  5. Jumbo

Mark's Latest Funny Comment!! on CH

Once done assembling all of those map panels, the attempting-to-trace-a-correct-LOS-ordeal begins... Good luck!!!
  6. Jumbo

Italian OOB

Those sure are some great-looking counters!
  7. Jumbo

Onslaught to Orsha

Ordered mine in November. Waiting!!!
  8. Jumbo

Update on Desperation Morale Update

You are welcome, and you have much to be proud of. Even now, I remember the excitement of all of those scenarios and articles (thank you, Pete Mudge!!), and I feel the pull to set any one of them up and play. You did a great job. He really is a piece of work. Delights in sneering at and...
  9. Jumbo

Really great scenario. I remember playing this around twenty-five (25) years ago.
  10. Jumbo

Is there actually such a scenario title? And, wasn't Model accused of screwing up by not committing panzers quick enough?
  11. Jumbo

I wonder if subbing in Ferdinands, one-for-one, would work. Thanks.
  12. Jumbo

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

Who are the SMC with the DC symbols? CdG2 has the original CdG scenarios, but not the overlays to play the original scenarios? Extremely kool Rommel counter!
  13. Jumbo

Looking at "Clash at Ponyri" ITR-4 from BFP's Into the Rubble 2 (own 1st ed ITR also) pack. May go with this.
  14. Jumbo

Advancing Fire pre-orders

Congratulations! Really looking forward to Biazza Ridge.
  15. Jumbo

Purchased "Objective: Ponyri" by Martin Nevshemal (Leaping Horseman) in anticipation of MMP's release of the Ponyri HASL. Looking for Ponyri scenario suggestions. No Critical Hit Boxcars Inc. garbage, please. Thank you.
  16. Jumbo

Heh... yeah, man... pure f----- genius, man... heh... yeah, man... Re: Critical Hit's products: where are the AARs (lol)? Where are the glowing product reviews (lol x 2)? "Uh, it's not that bad, putting together 32 map panels." "Who cares about not being able to properly trace an LOS because...
  17. Jumbo

Every time I read this, I laugh harder... You nailed it. Or, as Dan Jenkins might have said, "dead solid perfect."
  18. Jumbo

Given CH's reputation, another (and also appropriate, ASL-wise) title might be... BOXCARS, INC.?
  19. Jumbo

The ASL Book Club

Read "Shattered Sword" and enjoyed it very much - great reading. Reading your post has moved me to order Symonds' "The Battle of Midway". Thank you.
  20. Jumbo

Festung Budapest

I for one would like to see a campaign game for "Festung Budapest" that uses all four maps. This book is a must-buy for me.