Search results

1. NUTTERNAME

Seeking Opponents

Elvis sucks at CM BTW
  2. NUTTERNAME

Honoring their sacrifices

In some cases, such as the drunken Irish idiots, it is good that they are curtailing firearms. They should do the same with Alcohol in that nation. Obviously, they have an issue with it. https://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/cp/ireland
  3. NUTTERNAME

A dopey Irishman using Wiki.... He should run for King of Ireland...or whatever the drunk in charge of that God forsaken place is called... The cowardly and lazy (and apparently stupid) Irish use slow-suicide, namely cancer and heart disease from drinking and eating and smoking, and sitting...
  4. NUTTERNAME

You twots know no bounds. The two criminals stole handguns, not AR-15s, and committed the crime. Two mentally ill people in my opinion. Confused, childish, impudent anti-social losers (like most people that post here), that just stole from good people. They took a life of a good person with...
  5. NUTTERNAME

Kudos to Irelend

Wow, Ireland is so brave. Low fruit to ban a religious psycho. But do the drunken Irish really care to take on a real issue? Or do they hide behind the couch and puke themselves? Look at these gays getting tossed over Look at the brave Irish...
  6. NUTTERNAME

Thank goodness they didn't shoot straight

He is richer...he would pay more....
  7. NUTTERNAME

I wouldn't bother quoting actual laws in a thread like this. Just look at the US House led by Fat-Nads, those weasels will disregard laws and do anything to win back power and destroy the US. I would pay $1000 to watch nadler choke to death on a fatty pastrami sandwich.
  8. NUTTERNAME

What a brain-washed racist thing to say. Irish, Driving while sober! news at 11!
  9. NUTTERNAME

Shinning verb (used with or without object), shinned, shin·ning. to climb by holding fast with the hands or arms and legs and drawing oneself up.
  10. NUTTERNAME

It's only a double standard when you look at the facts

I mentioned thinking disorders, you came running! LOL!
  11. NUTTERNAME

The British European Referendum

Words got no owners, just users.
  12. NUTTERNAME

The British European Referendum

There is no English word derived from that German word? There is epicaricacy, but its etymology is from the Greek.
  13. NUTTERNAME

Liberal Left/Tech runs the 1984-society

Big Rogan fan. Fuck Academia, Fuck Hollywood, Fuck the Media, etc.
  14. NUTTERNAME

It's only a double standard when you look at the facts

You have a thinking disorder. And, just to help you express your weird thought patterns, you should look into using commas to break up the rambling.
  15. NUTTERNAME

Yes, and some are police. https://heavy.com/news/2019/04/devin-eaton/
  16. NUTTERNAME

Murderers needs to be labeled 'Radical Islamic'...Victims are Christians

But it is news, your fantasy world isn't. You are the Canadian poster-boy for Canuck Jerkoffs!
  17. NUTTERNAME

I guess anything, even mass murders, trigger the Canadian Onanist.
  18. NUTTERNAME

I like dog videos

19. NUTTERNAME

It is actually.... Yeah, get your rear end up in the air, your face in the dirt, and pray...Obama
  20. NUTTERNAME

Seems to me, you missed the obvious point. If it is Jews or Muslims, it is called out that way (as it should). But Christians are Easter-Worshippers????? Fuck Obama and Hillary. They both used that stupid expression? Anyone think it is a coincidence???? For those that are even more in the...