Search results

1. Gordon

One suggestion I'd like to see MMP implement ...

Nicely done.
  2. Gordon

Onslaught to Orsha

"Happy" endings indeed.
  3. Gordon

Thanks, I've done much the same, but it would be nice to not have to keep redoing them for updates.
  4. Gordon

Ditch the multi-page folded charts and tables. I'd rather have more chart pages that can be put in sleeve protectors. Just my 2 cents worth.
  5. Gordon

DASL 34 To The Last Man

"a Maine and New Hampshire sandwich"? A lobster roll with apple cider donuts?
  6. Gordon

Onslaught to Orsha

7. Gordon

Onslaught to Orsha

Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme ...
  8. Gordon

Italian OOB

Or 6 morale for 1st line Amis? Sorry, just had to slip that in there.
  9. Gordon

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

I shall smoke a gauloises and visit one of my mistresses then. For there is no other surcease for the pain.
  10. Gordon

And so that's where I'm confused about the utility of these counters. In any FF scenario that can use the new blue FF counters that include guns/vehicles, the guns/vehicles are in British or US colors. My inner French arteest cries out in pain.
  11. Gordon

Croix de Guerre Counter Organization

https://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/specialty/paint-for-plastic-spray
  12. Gordon

Personally, I would have originally preferred all my Free French counters in French blue, but I can see where that would have duplicated too many counters.
  13. Gordon

No question that Antwerp was useless without the Scheldt being clear,. It was one of the biggest blunders of the war. But how much of the big pause to build up for the Rhine crossing was just Ike's insistence on a broad front strategy? There were several instances where the Allied armies could...
  14. Gordon

AFV tweaks thoughts

In general, I think the overall US representation in game is appropriate for the early US involvement period but I think unduly penalizes the US during mid-to-late war. But that's just my opinion and that ship has sailed.
  15. Gordon

AP38 OLD HICKORY

Ouch.
  16. Gordon

I've got an idea. Hear me out.

Or tear it up after you win while declaring "That's one I never need to play again."
  17. Gordon

Onslaught to Orsha

"Stacked" indeed.
  18. Gordon

Ponyri scenario suggestions?

Get Lin-Manuel Miranda on the horn!
  19. Gordon

Overlays to get more use from seldom-used boards?

Go Don Go! We will bury Tuomo!
  20. Gordon

Onslaught to Orsha

Roll 'em in flour and aim for the wet spot.