Search results

1. O

West Coast Melee Scenario Choice

We had a lot of fun at Bodø ASL Open with the long Saturday scenarios (14 hours schefuled time). Two of them were official: 141 Action at Balberkamp and J19 Merzenhausen Zoo.
  2. O

Bodø ASL Open - 24th. Jan-26th Jan 2020

The results are here: http://baslo.no/2020/01/30/results-baslo-2020/ I’ll update with individual scenario results in a while.
  3. O

141 Action at Balberkamp

Sorry that I didn't make the terrain clear. The hex has woods.
  4. O

141 Action at Balberkamp

An AAR with a tactics question. We played 141 Action at Balberkamp in the BASLO 2020 (Bodø, Norway) tournament this weekend. The Germans need to clear a way across 5 geoboards to win, initially meeting 12 Norwegian squads but with substantial reinforcements on both sides (British in the Allied'...
  5. O

What was your "moment?"

Exactly the same. The game’s interactivity keeps my brain occupied all the time and is the best way to relax from my work. How nice that you are also free from tinnitus while playing!
  6. O

Claiming WA in J53 Setting the Stage

I am considering the setup in J53 where an SSR states «Russian units set up in buildings may use HIP». May I HIP a unit in a building with secretly recorded WA status? (B9.324) If not, I guess I can HIP it inside and drop HIP when a unit moves into a hex two hexes away, claiming WA at that...
  7. O

SAN Application?

Yes, exactly.
  8. O

Rout destination

We are having some problems learning the rout rules - can we ask for somebody's help? It is the German rout phase. They want to rout the broken, dm 467 to the german leader. Since they cannot rout downstairs in U18, they declare U17 ground level as their destination and spend 3 MF going there...
  9. O

Designating Fortifying Building locations

In RO7, the russian attackers must designate 4 Fortified Building Locations. Must they be in the setup areas, or can they be anywhere?
  10. O

HD attempt at setup

Sure, I agree completely and locally I only play with people I trust completely. :)
  11. O

HD attempt at setup

Thanks! Should I perform the dr in sight of the opponent, or could I use a judge?
  12. O

HD attempt at setup

I am going to defend J63 Silesian Interlude and am considering to place one russian AFV on the level 2 hill on board 18 and another in the woods somewhere, and use a couple of 5/8 dummy stacks. In J63 the Germans enter from off-board. I am trying to decide whether to make a HD attempt at setup...
  13. O

Gliders in operation mercury

Thanks! Wondering about this in PB.