Search results

1. buser333

Introduction to Caves

My first cave scenario was ASL72 - Sea of Tranquility, and I was happy with that selection.
  2. buser333

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Currently playing this one with the old version, but glad to hear it hasn't needed an update (though I would definitely want to be the Germans). Not sure where you got 4VP for the 10-2. If Good Order in the building at game end he would be worth 6. If exited he would be worth 3. If still...
  3. buser333

FrF77 Ghostbusters VC question/clarification

Seems like 5.
  4. buser333

Quick- Hatten Question

That's what it looks like, though we never examined it that closely as the Americans surrendered at the end of Turn 4 in my playing.
  5. buser333

Commissars don't ELR?

And a 9-0 would disrupt, like any other unit that can't be replaced.
  6. buser333

Commissars don't ELR?

I guess I've missed that one too.
  7. buser333

ASL Scenario HS 13 - The Ravine, SSR question

I imagine the grain is not in effect, but instead the grain depictions are the outlines of the Level 2 hills (Open Ground).
  8. buser333

Concealment Loss - Concealed Units in OG

An unemplaced gun would lose concealment as well. Probably your best point of reference is the Concealment Table.
  9. buser333

Crest, ADJACENT and FG (B20.91)

I would think, since it's not a separate Location as you mentioned, that the units would indeed be Adjacent.
  10. buser333

Ersatz VASLeague 2020

This is indeed a great scenario.
  11. buser333

A4.4 errata

I see no errata either. I find it unlikely, but is it possible you are using a 1st Edition rulebook and there was some change in the 2nd Edition?
  12. buser333

Gavin Take

In any case, this is all a moot point for this scenario as that building is outside the German setup area anyway.
  13. buser333

‘Best’ large scenario?

Playing this one now and it's a lot of fun.
  14. buser333

First Fire question.

Yes. Even twice if you like as they spent 2MF trying to enter the building.
  15. buser333

Brevity Assault pack available for pre-orders!

I know Scott from Gamer's Armory does check this site and provide input but, considering this is buried a bit in this thread, your best bet is probably to contact them directly.
  16. buser333

Brevity Assault pack available for pre-orders!

Yes, they have a bundle deal for the two together.
  17. buser333

2019 AAR

I was quite disappointed I didn't get to 100 games in 2019 (99), but I did manage to play the same amount of opponents I did the year before (25). My two most common opponents were my old buddy Magnus Rimvall (20) and my new buddy David Murray (17). Almost all of my games are live VASL but, as...
  18. buser333

‘Best’ large scenario?

ASL 74 - Bloody Red Beach ASL J - The Bitche Salient ASL E - Hill 621
  19. buser333

Peeling concealment using bypass movement.

Well now that I re-read A12.1 my previous answer needs a bit of a modification, but you have the actual rule reference.