Search results

1. J

‘Best’ large scenario?

Not sure if it counts as medium or large, but U2 - Sweep for Bordj Toum Bridge BTW, is there a tournament or convention upcoming in Houston?
  2. J

Milestone

Playing Pegasus Bridge CG and just finished 500th logfile. Germans counterattacking against solid British defense. Great CG with lotsa back and forth! John
  3. J

Hi Kemp, Just checking on whether you found a scenario (jgarlic79@gmail.com). John

Hi Kemp, Just checking on whether you found a scenario (jgarlic79@gmail.com). John
  4. J

Hello Kemp, I am willing to play. WO is all virgin territory for me as well as a lot of AP...

Hello Kemp, I am willing to play. WO is all virgin territory for me as well as a lot of AP. If you have something mind, I'm game. You can choose scenario and side. My email is jgarlic79@gmail.com. John Garlic Weslaco, TX
  5. J

Hi, If you still need a game, I am up for it. I do PBEM with about 3+ logs per week. Play...

Hi, If you still need a game, I am up for it. I do PBEM with about 3+ logs per week. Play just about anything, and always play games through to completion. Here's my personal email if you want: jgarlic79@gmail.com John Garlic Weslaco, Texas
  6. J

Looking for PBEM opponent. Something simple as I am relearning the rules.

Hi Ken, I'm game if you wish. You can choose scenario and side. I'm about 5 hours away in RGV. I not sure how to send a private message. John
  7. J

PBEM: ASL newbie, VASL newbie, looking for opponent,"Commando Schenke"

I am game for Commando Schenke. Don't know how to send PM. John
  8. J

FTF or PBEM or Vassal Log Email

Hello Dennis, If you are still looking for PBEM, PM me I'm good for 3-4 mailings a week. CG, large or small. John
  9. J

Seeking VASL PBEM CG

Thank you, I got a couple games, so no more at this time. John
  10. J

Seeking VASL PBEM CG

Hi, looking for someone to engage in a VASL CG by PBEM. Willing to try anything other than RB, VoTG, or FB (played/playing those). PM if interested. John
  11. J

New members introduce yourself here

Thank you. I've found everything except information counters, German SW/SMC, and ASLRB. I'm sure I don't need ASLRB anymore. I would guess that everyone has used the past few years and every interpretation is all hashed out by now :-) John Garlic
  12. J

New members introduce yourself here

Hello, Just a quick introduction. I'm John Garlic. Just getting back into ASL after a 7 year hiatus. Busy with life and family, but looking forward to getting in some games here in South Texas. Still rummaging around to dig everything out of storage. Have to go and check out VASL. My...