Search results

1. gbartlett2001

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

Steve - I did miss the email from the 7th but have tried to reach out since your note above. Please contact me via email or on this site and we can get our game scheduled.
  2. gbartlett2001

Spreading Blaze 2019 - Atlanta ASL Tourney - Aug 2nd - 4th 2019

I have been asked to provide additional details related to the format of the tourney. The main event begins Friday morning at 8 am and will consist of 5 rounds with two rounds on each Friday and Saturday and the final on Sunday. In the past we have had to introduce a spoiler into the...
  3. gbartlett2001

I have attached the scenario list for Spreading Blaze 2019 - looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.
  4. gbartlett2001

Some further updates on Spreading Blaze 2019 - As stated above we are returning to the Hilton Garden Inn in Duluth Ga August 2nd thru 4th. Our room block is available at the following URL - Rooms are $109 per night and include a discounted breakfast. Hilton Garden Inn Room Reservation...
  5. gbartlett2001

Tournaments in South Carolina?

Jeff -- Thanks for providing the information on Spreading Blaze 2019 - I will be updating our posting here on GS later today. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me here on GS or send me an email to gary.a.bartlett @ gmail.com Gary
  6. gbartlett2001

APCR (ASL Player Comparative Ratings)

Aaron - How can I send you the results from Spreading Blaze in Atlanta for 2017 and 2018. I had sent these results to Bruno but they are not included in his last update. Gary Bartlett
  7. gbartlett2001

Spreading Blaze, the Atlanta ASL Tourney is once again returning to the Hilton Garden Inn in Duluth GA the first weekend in August 2018. The tourney will begin on Friday at 8 am and run thru Sunday afternoon. We had 24 squad leaders in attendance last year including three players from...
  8. gbartlett2001

Spreading Blaze 2018 - Atlanta ASL Tourney - Aug 3rd - 5th 2018

Folks - I posted the following on the ASL Facebook page yesterday, and am posting here for anyone that doesn't subscribe the the FB ASL group. A total of 25 players participated throughout the weekend, including folks from California and Canada. Mike McGrath won the main event at 4-0 beating...
  9. gbartlett2001

Mike I am picking up John Dober and Mike McGrath at the Atlanta airport on my way into the tourney on Thursday AM -- in addition I think we will have a few others there on Thursday afternoon looking for a game. So it should not be an issue getting a game in. Gary
  10. gbartlett2001

J53 Setting the Stage VCs

This still seems odd as the VC mention the North edge - GG6 isn't on the north edge but rather the West edge. Should it be GG10 ? Cheers, Gary
  11. gbartlett2001

Here is the scenario list and current list of confirmed attendees for Spreading Blaze 2018. We still have room for additional players if you are interested in some ASL action the first weekend in August. Confirmed Attendees Jim Holt Mike Rickman Tim Deane John Dober Eric Shipley Steve...
  12. gbartlett2001

Mike The scenario list should be available around July 1st Gary
  13. gbartlett2001

Folks - Just a reminder that we are just over 5 shorts weeks away from dropping dice at the 2018 Atlanta ASL Tourney - known as Spreading Blaze. Open gaming begins on Thursday afternoon August 2nd at 2pm with the official start of the tourney at 8am Friday morning. This year we are...
  14. gbartlett2001

Squad Leader Enthusiasts We are about 4 months out from the 2018 Spreading Blaze tourney which is located Northeast of Atlanta in Duluth Ga. The tourney is held at the Hilton Garden Inn the first weekend in August. We will have open gaming beginning at 2pm on Thursday August 2nd and the...
  15. gbartlett2001

Winter Offensive

Has anyone compiled a list of what is needed to play the scenarios in FW. I am traveling to WO tomorrow and want to bring along maps, overlays and nationalities needed for the copy of FW that I will be picking up in Bowie.
  16. gbartlett2001

Spreading Blaze, the Atlanta ASL Tourney is once again returning to the Hilton Garden Inn in Duluth GA the first weekend in August 2018. The game room will open on Thursday 8/2 at 2pm for Open Gaming and the tourney will begin on Friday at 8am and run thru Sunday afternoon. 2017 saw...
  17. gbartlett2001

ALL THINGS ALBANY 2017

I have registered and have the hotel booked, this will be my third year in a row at Albany and I am looking forward to it. I was wondering if anyone would be traveling up from Central Connecticut as I am thinking of visiting family in that area before and after the tourney and would be...
  18. gbartlett2001

Spreading Blaze 2017 - Atlanta ASL Tourney - Aug 4th - 6th 2017

Thanks Ray, and yes I did have a flight out last night but not back to my home in Florida, but rather up to New England to visit with family and then head up to the Tussle this coming weekend... Two weekends of ASL tourney action in a row - my version of heaven....
  19. gbartlett2001

Folks Apologies for not posting to the board during the tournament. I had some issues getting my laptop on the hotel network, and it was just too much typing to do from my phone. I was also busy, as I was able to get 4 games in during the 3 day period, which was really nice. We were able...
  20. gbartlett2001

Folks We are just under 4 weeks from rolling dice in Atlanta at Spreading Blaze 2017 and have 21 players committed to attend with a few more on the fence. We still have room for a few more - so let me know if you are interested in attending. As always thanks to our sponsors for making...