Search results

1. W

Game?

Following my recent house fire I lost both my games against Raver and Rangerbooboo, looking to start an ACOW game either side - any takers?
  2. W

MikeJand Heat

Could you both send me your last turns of EA, I lost them when my HD threw a fit :confused:
  3. W

Disband question

It is the early turns of a 3.2 game against MikeJ, the Germans are happily stomping Poland and the French have launched an audacious attack into the Rhineland. The French attack has dislodged a Corps into Luxembourg, now I know that Luxembourg is technically neutral but at no point in the game...
  4. W

Winter War?

I am relatively new to EA, and am wondering when other people launch the "Winter War" against Finland - It looks pure suicide to me when looking at my Russians against the opposing Finns. I am on my third game of EA and have yet to have the nerve to start this.
  5. W

The Bear and the Dragon

OK, after six months of playing ACOW, I've decided to have a go at scenario design. I've finally decided to design a scenario based on the Chinese attack on Russia described in Tom Clancy's "The Bear and the Dragon". I have found a decent map of the region, and have a fair idea of the OOB's...
  6. W

Game?

OK, in chat Sunday night someone agreed to play this one with me - my first time :) (I did start one, but my opponent vanished after three turns.) Only problem is, that I had a few pints of falling down water ;) so who was it agreed to play me?
  7. W

Falklands?

Does anyone know of a Falkland Islands 82 scenario? If not, I may have my first foray into scenario design for ACOW