Search results

1. Roy

FB4 HKL259

Patrick Palma defeated my Russians in a game of FB4 HKL259. Please read about it at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading!
  2. Roy

IFT question

On the 36 column, at 15fp, there is a >/= symbol. Does that mean any fp higher than 15 on the 36 column still causes a PTC? My opponent and I haven't noticed it before. Thanks,
  3. Roy

Heretical OBA rules

I was recently burned with the double red card while trying to get some OBA down in a scenario where it was critical that the side I was playing get at least one mission down. I know this has happened to almost every ASL veteran player at some point. Nowadays, scenario designers who feel that...
  4. Roy

J162 African Brothers

Will Willow diced me into next week in J162 African Brothers. AAR at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for Reading
  5. Roy

A61 Across the Wire

Jeff Buser and I finished up our first game in my Desert series. A61 Across the Wire was our starting point. A short AAR is available at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading.
  6. Roy

J158 It Don't Come Easy

Joe Moro and I finished J158 It Don't Come Easy and I may have thrown the game away at the end. Report is available at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading.
  7. Roy

BoF2 A Polish Requiem

Pablo Garcia and I played BoF2 A Polish Requiem a while back. A short AAR is available at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading.
  8. Roy

Hatten in Flames CGI: 9 & 10 Jan, 1945

Bud Garding and I are two days into Hatten CG day 1 and 2. Recap posted at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading!
  9. Roy

TAC9 Lezongar Stronghold

A second victory against Pierce Mason in TAC9 Lezongar Stronghold. AAR at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading.
  10. Roy

TAC7 Trap in Carpiquet

Finished a game with Pierce Mason playing TAC7 Trap in Carpiquet. Down to the last CC. Check it out at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading.
  11. Roy

BFP-27 Chapei Chockblock

Jeff Sewell handed me another whoopin', this time in BFP-27 Chapei Chockblock. Check it out at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading.
  12. Roy

Need Opponent for FB4 HKL 259. VASL PBEM

Need a VASL PBEM opponent for FB4 HKL 259. This is for the next scenario in my Road To Berlin series on my blog. Cardboard Warrior You will be playing as the German / Hungarian. IFT please. Just hit me with a PM. Thanks
  13. Roy

Festung Budapest CGIII: City of Eternal Heroes - end

Mike humbled my Russians in CGIII of Festung Budapest. A short AAR at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading!
  14. Roy

NQ, rout question.

I know I always ask easy questions but I'm going to ask another. broken units on level 2, GO enemy units on level 1 below. The only stairwell is in this same hex. No quarter is in effect for the broken units. They are encircled. My opponent says that they die because they are upper...
  15. Roy

Hull down, wall advantage question.

A tank is in an open ground hex adjacent to a melee which is in a graveyard hex with a wall between them. The enemy unit wins the melee (it has a bazooka). In the mmc's prep fire phase, is the tank hull down to the bazooka in the graveyard or can the infantry take WA from the tank? Thanks for...
  16. Roy

Hatten CG clarification please

The pre scenario rubble generation check is made before set-up isn't it? My ftf partner thinks it is after. The elimination of units/forts/equipment is meant for these items that were unable to move from the battle in the refit phase, such as fortifications, guns in fortified buldings etc...
  17. Roy

Texas Team Tournament AAR 2019

Hey guys, I have posted my AAR from the Texas Tournament at my blog: Cardboard Warrior A large number of pictures, maybe I can help you put a face to a name. Thanks for reading.
  18. Roy

Update of 8 games posted at my blog

After a prolonged absence from my blog due to life, I have updated my last three months AARs in a single post in short form. Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading.
  19. Roy

Night scenario opponent wanted- Live Vasl

I need to get the night rules learned. I have played night before, but very little. I would like to play live VASL, one evening per week (Thursdays) with an opponent fairly well versed in the night rules willing to show me the ropes. Start with something fairly basic, then move up to more...
  20. Roy

Night Q's

A couple of night questions. 1. OBA IR- FFE1 places an IR after radio and black chit, put chit back in deck. The IR then leaves the map that same player turn after concealment gain? Then FFE2 needs radio, black chit, IR placement just like FFE1? Do I have that right? 2. Fortifications-...