Search results

1. RandyT0001

Impeachment

What on the Far Left equates to the racism from the Trump's 'Far Right'?
  2. RandyT0001

Early Years US Marine Actions

So you have started work on next series of scenarios for this time period and combat theater?
  3. RandyT0001

Impeachment

Expose the fraud and they still believe. The difficulty will be nurturing those mislead individuals back to reality, away from the lies of the fraud(s).
  4. RandyT0001

Impeachment defenses

Testimony by another first hand witness to what Trump has said about the bribery of Ukraine for investigations of the Bidens. https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/15/politics/david-holmes-testimony/index.html
  5. RandyT0001

The troubling trend of two pages for one scenario…

Would you like suggestions for the SSRs? ;)
  6. RandyT0001

Impeachment defenses

Colonel Vindman was monitoring the phone call for the NSC.
  7. RandyT0001

Impeachment defenses

More civility would be appreciated by all I do believe. Argue the discussion points or your emotions and opinions but refrain from calling each other names, even in the political section. Personal assaults upon others outside of the political section are grounds for moderation. With the discord...
  8. RandyT0001

Third Party Publisher Rate of Publication Question

Waiting for LCP's next product - KÖNIGSBERG THE BEAR'S REVENGE is like.....
  9. RandyT0001

Four scenario packs per year, one PIF type HASL / CG every other year, would seem to me to be an upper limit for eight to ten dedicated playtesters. For each loss of two playtesters subtract one scenario pack or add four months to HASL / CG product. For each additional three playtesters...
  10. RandyT0001

People are welcome to write reviews of ASL products in the dedicated forum. Even two or three paragraphs can be helpful to other players looking to buy the latest releases.
  11. RandyT0001

Debate -- In defense of WWII

Saturday Night Live writers are set to lose their jobs November 17. A spokesperson from NBC stated, "Once this new book, "A Warning" is released, SNL will have enough comedic material for the next six seasons."
  12. RandyT0001

Impeachment defenses

I have no doubt that if Bill Clinton had been charged and proven to have been lying about bribing a foreign government to issue a statement about the investigation of corruption by Bush, Jr., the Democrat and Republican senators would have removed him from office.
  13. RandyT0001

I can't wait for the Oliver Stone three film series production of "A Warning" by Anonymous.
  14. RandyT0001

Impeachment defenses

Like I said before, I'm not hiring a lawyer for the details. I rely on my morals, ethics, and 'common' knowledge of law to avoid criminal activity, to maintain my integrity and reputation should I be falsely accused of a crime. Thank you as well.
  15. RandyT0001

Impeachment defenses

It is left to the investigation team to uncover ulterior motives that discredits the snitch. It is done by the team interviewing other, snitched named, witnesses and, uncovering, snitch initiated, document / evidence trails. If the investigation leads them to question the report by the snitch...
  16. RandyT0001

Impeachment defenses

I think every county in the US has a cash reward tipster phone line. It is accepted that the criminals they report do not have to face the tipsters to protect them and their families from retributions from the criminal and/or his associates (usually gang members). The tipsters do not get paid...
  17. RandyT0001

Impeachment defenses

Not going to pay a lawyer to find specifics. Standing in the whistleblower's shoes, I would not want anybody to publish or state my name, endangering me and my family. What if the assumed named individual is found not to be the whistleblower, an innocent man would be endangered. Deranged...
  18. RandyT0001

Impeachment defenses

“We should follow the law,” said Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn. “And I believe the law protects whistleblowers.” November 6, 2019
  19. RandyT0001

I own the board.