Search results

1. DWPetros

Impeachment

Yea. It may be due to our living on an alternate planes of reality or something. How did that happen?? :)
  2. DWPetros

Impeachment

https://www.truthdig.com/cartoons/so-youre-getting-impeached-video/
  3. DWPetros

Impeachment

The answer to this one is found more in the field of psychology than politics. I was trying to point that out, anticipating the counter-complaint from the right. There are countless studies and articles about the two psychological trait differences; conservatives and liberals, which you...
  4. DWPetros

Next minion in line please

Depends on whether you're talking about American money or Russian money I guess. https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/21/how-russian-money-helped-save-trumps-business/
  5. DWPetros

Impeachment

If you were to hear the response from the right - they'd undoubtedly point out how Obama or other Dems have not cooperated with the GOP. Pure projection of course. You're quite right - the GOP will not compromise. It's part of their very nature to not. It's why they're GOP to begin...
  6. DWPetros

Is Biden the new Clinton?

Maybe so. Lets hope not. True story. In 2016 when HRC came to San Diego for a publicized campaign rally in Balboa Park, I took a break from work and walked to the park - expecting to see lots of HRC supporters. You know, cheering, signs, energetic supporters and all. Asking someone about...
  7. DWPetros

Impeachment

I only wish more Americans had the intelligence to see what you see going on here. You're right - words lead to actions. People have a 'normalcy bias' and assume things will just stay the same and roll along as always. They don't do that ever, and especially during times of turmoil like we...
  8. DWPetros

Impeachment

9. DWPetros

Impeachment

It must be grand to have such knowledge. Please be patient with me. As a mortal - I tremble. Somehow, this reminds me of this:
  10. DWPetros

Good comments. Well, when you n' me become Congressmen, let's have lunch and sort this all out. In the meantime, I'll keep my eye out for flying pigs!
  11. DWPetros

Impeachment

Ah, the very picture of innocence. When will the persecution of this good man stop?! (from the WH lawn today)
  12. DWPetros

Impeachment

If only we could see from your vantage... (sigh)
  13. DWPetros

Impeachment

14. DWPetros

Impeachment

I'm finding all this fascinating - from the standpoint that from the conservative viewpoint, Trump is crushing the opposition and has come out victorious, his opposition is falling apart, and he's an innocent being accused by communist traitors. (Breitbart, Townhall, etc. - but also...
  15. DWPetros

Impeachment

16. DWPetros

Yes. It appears so. Just cows. And I appreciate your dropping the Trump reference. :)
  17. DWPetros

Impeachment

Pretty fuzzy. What have I exactly exhibited in your mind that you've been so forthright about? But glad you're here to sort all this out.
  18. DWPetros

Well.. my first comment is - I think health care shouldn't be denied to someone who needs it. To conditionally provide it seems to me to be wrong. But health care as a category of where agreement can be found might work. I'm OK with the tax idea above, generally. There are other ideas too...
  19. DWPetros

Hmm. My comment above was this: 'and there remains a healthy debate about whether Sanders would have won in '16 - but that's an opinion'. I wasn't discussing whether he would have / or would not have won the DNC nomination - that's a different matter which is also a healthy debate. I was...