Search results

1. ASLAddict

LoS Tool

I use this : https://www.amazon.de/2624028-Gürtel-ausziehbarer-Schlüsselschnur-Gehäuse/dp/B003U6PS8U Very thin and fine wire string. 60 cm / 23,6 inch to pull out and self-retracting.
  2. ASLAddict

VASSAL engine wont start on iMac Catalina

Please try to install java 8 from oracle. It runs fine for me under macOS catalina.
  3. ASLAddict

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Bought yesterday on eBay "ASL Annual 91" for an incredible 10 Euros ( 11 USD ) with shipping.
  4. ASLAddict

macOS Catalina VASL

Thank you very much for the information. Then i will probably update as well. But it won't be a complete reinstallation but just an update. I think the existing VASL installation will continue to work.
  5. ASLAddict

macOS Catalina VASL

Thank you for your answer and your effort.
  6. ASLAddict

macOS Catalina VASL

Yes, for me that would be a reason not to update the operating system because VASL is the only way for me to learn and play ASL. Unfortunately there are no players in my region.
  7. ASLAddict

macOS Catalina VASL

Yesterday the new Mac OS Catalina was released. With it Apple throws out all 32 bit applications. VASL is shown as incompatible. Has anyone experienced if VASL works with OS Catalina? Thanks
  8. ASLAddict

So what Starter Kit Scenario have you played recently?

S 049 Cooks, Clerks and Bazookas I play the Germans and it does not run at the moment so badly for me. My opponent gave me in addition, good clues .-) But there is still a long way to go before I win. Nice weekend for all of you.
  9. ASLAddict

Dispatches from the Bunker #48
  10. ASLAddict

Today the dice tower of Mario ( sgt.Essig ) arrived. The tower looks fantastic and works perfectly. Thanks Mario for the excellent work and thanks Olli for the contact.
  11. ASLAddict

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Thanks, I bought "Out Of The Attic II" some time ago. I'm still trying to find Journal 8.
  12. ASLAddict

ASLSK #3 / S 021 Clash at Borisovka, second meeting. Rules for the tanks are absolutely new territory for me and quite extensive. On the way to full ASL.....
  13. ASLAddict

LFT "Kampfgruppe Scherer"
  14. ASLAddict

KGS 2011/2018 Difference ?

Thank you very much for the answer. I wish you a great weekend.
  15. ASLAddict

KGS 2011/2018 Difference ?

Hello everyone, can you tell me if there is a difference in content between KGS 2011 and the reprint of 2018? Thank you and many greetings
  16. ASLAddict

I started yesterday with the scenario "88s in Zon" from the Starterkit 2. New for me are the different altitudes like hills, the AA 88mm FlaK 18 etc. .
  17. ASLAddict

The game ended on monday... my first victory.
  18. ASLAddict

This year I've had 4 games so far. 2 days ago SK#1 scenario "War of the Rats". In the first run late last year I played as a Russian and lost. Now I play on the German side and the chances are good to win. Next week it goes on......
  19. ASLAddict

I have sent you a message.
  20. ASLAddict

I forgot this picture in my post above. Here you can see the size ratio very well. I think this size of the boxes is very practical.