Search results

1. apbills

Italian Nationality Chart

On the chart provided in FTC Pack 9 the Smoke Grenades column has 3 types of entries (not including just a dash). First is for the FANTERIA - "Smoke 1". Second is for the FOLGORE (post-4 September 42) and for the FOLGORE Recon (pre-43) - which is "Smoke (1)". Third is for the FOLGORE (pre- 5...
  2. apbills

RF Questions

Moving this from the Rules & Errata Section I am looking at the artwork of the Slag Heap (ROCC15 - FF16 area) and my eyes are too old. Is this a combination of Stone Rubble (CC15-CC16-DD14-DD15-DD16-DD17-EE15-EE16-EE17-FF14-FF15) and Debris (BB16-CC17-EE14-FF16-GG15)? Or, is all of this...
  3. apbills

RO Slag Heap

Moved to the MMP sub-forum
  4. apbills

O10.1 Temporary Warehouse LOS

Does LOS exist between ROI24 and ROI26? It appears the center dots are just outside the building depiction, in the open Ground space of the hexes. The ROI21-I23 and ROJ24-J26 building center dots are within the building depiction; the ROJ21-J23 dots are right on the line of the building...
  5. apbills

Vinyl table top protectors

I am thinking about something more portable than plexiglass for laying over the HASL boards and see a 2mm thick clear vinyl product is available in multiple sizes. Has anyone used something like that? I am thinking thick enough to weigh it down, but flexible enough to roll up and not curl too...
  6. apbills

C:tR questions

I created this thread since I have a question, not an errata. Reading Section 9 and 10 I am confused about the ability of GA Aircraft and heavy bomb loads. 9.1 states they conduct attacks exactly as Fighter Bombers. 10.1 and the examples all talk about Strafing runs. 10.2 states "Bomb loads may...
  7. apbills

Boards 80-83

I have somehow missed something. I don't seem to have, nor know, what product came out with boards 80, 81, 82 and 83. It must have been awhile ago as they are listed on the VASL download site. Any help?
  8. apbills

ASL levels vs actual topographical height from maps

I am looking at diving into making an ASL map from a topographical map I have of an area of interest. What rules of thumb does anyone have regarding levels? I do not have the stoumont area topographical map so can not compare how they did it in that area. Any help?
  9. apbills

GD1 - La Guerre Finie!

I am confused about SSR 6 -German forces are Elite (C8.2). I don't see any weapon in the German OB that has a ammo depletion number in effect in 1940. The Pak35/36 starts with APCR in '41. The H6[9] should not be available until May '42 (since it is HEAT). What am I missing? Was this just a...
  10. apbills

BFP Overlay 6a

What hexes would you put into the add overlays dialog for overlay bfp6a? Looking to setup bfp22 Speed over Caution.
  11. apbills

C3.33 Area Target Type and mortars

> Rule:C3.33 > Question:If there are no non-hidden enemy targets in a hex within LOS of a > mortar, can that mortar fire and hit enemy units that are out of LOS in that > hex? (e.g., units IN gully or lower level building Locations) > No. ....Perry MMP
  12. apbills

O11.621 - HIP SMC

> Rule:O11.621 > Question:Is the FPP cost of a HIP SMC who sets up in the same Location with a HIP MMC zero (i.e., free)? Or is it one? > No. It is one. ....Perry MMP
  13. apbills

Random Loss Die Rolls

I pulled this from the Perry Sez folder: A7.301 covers it. All are KIA. D6.9 states each takes an individual cs DR to determine its own fate. No leader DRM are applicable to any CS/cs roll that I know of.
  14. apbills

RB Cloaking counter setup

> Rule:O11.6194b) > Question:May reserve cloaking counters setup in non-concealment terrain? > Yes. ....Perry MMP
  15. apbills

RB Fires

> Rule:O11.609, A26.16 > Question:Is the responsibility for setting blazes, and control forfeiture of A26.16, carried over from scenario to scenario in the RB campaign game? Yes. > > If yes, when blazes are spread during refit step 11.609, is the control and perimeter modified at...