Search results

1. Richard Weiley

Beserk chargers roll for ambush?

NRBH, can a berserk leader modify the CC attack of a non-berserk unit?
  2. Richard Weiley

Pinned units and boobytraps

When Boobytraps are in play is a unit that is already pinned required to take PTC purely to determine if a boobytrap is activated?
  3. Richard Weiley

STL12 - What Doesn't Kill You - Rowhouse SSR.

Hi all Looking to play this scenario and wondering how to interpret the statement in SSR 1 "Rowhouses do not exist". Does this mean: (1) The rowhouse black bar doesn't exist and the building is treated as a single multi-hex building. (2) The black bar becomes open ground and each building...
  4. Richard Weiley

AP 14!

Strewth!
  5. Richard Weiley

Carrier Crew inherent morale

So for British (Commonwealth) it would be 8 morale.
  6. Richard Weiley

Rally Point Volume #17: Special Study II of the Korean War is now available!

Received my copy this week - agree this is one of the major attractions of the pack.
  7. Richard Weiley

Carrier Crew inherent morale

What's the morale of a carrier HS 247 while it is the Inherent crew (D5.1) of a carrier?
  8. Richard Weiley

Attacking From Smoked Hex to Smoked Hex

So is the A23.3 example cited by the OP wrong?
  9. Richard Weiley

Collateral attack

Well CHs are NA for MGs in any event.
  10. Richard Weiley

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Were you using real dice or a dice bot?
  11. Richard Weiley

OVR and MOL

It doesn't appear in Klas's compilation of current Q&A.
  12. Richard Weiley

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

There are details on the ASL Archive.
  13. Richard Weiley

"Unknown Soldier" Finnish war movie

I've seen clips on YouTube, where did you get the full movie?
  14. Richard Weiley

AAR - Red Devils - 215

I don't think that's legal. From memory Chapter H says that the crew can only remove the MA, while passengers can remove the other MGs.
  15. Richard Weiley

Brokenground Counters new vehicles

Interesting to see Paul Kenny's name crop up in that discussion. I seem to recall he did a scenario which featured one of those Pz1 variants.
  16. Richard Weiley

Help With Finding Old Articles on Red Barricades playing and Tactics - Please list

I recall there were articles about Red Barricades and some AARs in the Paddington Bears' newsletter Rate of Fire. Not sure if these are available online.
  17. Richard Weiley

AAR - Blood On The Tracks - RO1

I was doing the washing up some years back while listening to a Dylan album (quite likely Blood on the Tracks) when my daughter, who was about four at the time, walked into the kitchen. She stood there quietly for a moment and then turned to me and said, "Daddy, didn't this boy's friends tell...
  18. Richard Weiley

"Red October" reading material?

This series of videos (I think there are three) is very good.
  19. Richard Weiley

Provenance of T-34 M43 AA-DD?

I think there were additional T34s included with Code of Bushido as they were needed to play Smertniki.
  20. Richard Weiley

Vic Provost needs your help

Glad to hear you are feeling better Vic. Just resubscribed this morning (I think I was due to).