Search results

1. T

Help with my map of Ireland

LOL, no my scenario woun't be set in modern times... I just took a look at the map from that scenario, it seems a bit scewed, crunched north-south. It did remind me to imput the grad and royal canals however. :D
  2. T

Help with my map of Ireland

I've worked up a basic map of Ireland, but need help with the details; if anyone is familar with the geography of the island and is willing to take a look, please PM or email me for the map file. Regards, Tim McBride twmcbrid@mindspring.com
  3. T

Holy bejesus....

Wow, you guys are getting crazy deep into this thing
  4. T

A worthy project?

If you want to do the Dirty work, SURE. I have a ton of material for vietnam but its all books and such.
  5. T

A worthy project?

The 7th Wave Infantry has been uploaded to my website.
  6. T

A worthy project?

Yep just email it twmcbrid@mindspring.com
  7. T

A worthy project?

Sure I'd love to look it all over.
  8. T

A worthy project?

4th, 5th & 6th Waves uploaded to the website
  9. T

New around here.

You might want to check out http://www.TDG.nu One of their members is making a spanish civil war scenario
  10. T

A worthy project?

Well I'll be slowing down for a bit, the holiday are getting busy for me.
  11. T

A worthy project?

Excel has a comment Function, if you leave the mouse over that triangle for a moment it will pop up additional info, such as the dates at which a person Commanded a division, or important info on that sub-unit(date a rgt was disbanded, detached, etc)
  12. T

A worthy project?

3rd Wave uploaded
  13. T

A worthy project?

1st and 2nd waves are completed and posted, http://www.historical-gaming.com
  14. T

A worthy project?

So being bored I have been working on creating a series of Excel files on the German army for the scenario designer to use. Most of this stuff is available if you search through lots of websites or books so I figure file containing everything we need would be good. So is it a usefull project or...
  15. T

Reviewing Alexander the Great

I thought the film over focused on the fact that Alexander(like most greeks of the time) had a gay love. I mean, ok cool, point it and then carry on; no need to make that the focus of the movie.
  16. T

Taxes: What Democrats Don't Want You To Know!

Weres the Republican party mantra of 'Less Government'........thats what I wonder.
  17. T

Taxes: What Democrats Don't Want You To Know!

Or we could just start cutting spending, and not worry about overhauling the system for awhile. Bush was very close to losing my vote over his spend now, pay later...
  18. T

Cioa

There is enough BS going around, lets not start more. You should have just left this in the other forum.
  19. T

Christians.

Come on, I thought we were all suspossed go forth and spread the gospel? I don't mind the LDS missonaries, the majority have been pleasent folks to talk with.
  20. T

Help needed --- free health counselling

Allright one test subject available. Email sent....