Search results

1. A

Soviet/Russian military movies

Your views are invalid because you don't know Soviet movies about WWII. You do not believe me but Amvas said that movies which I read are "gold fund of Soviet/Russian cinema making". If you are so hardly believing person you can send my list to your friends in Russia who are "good guys".
  2. A

I didn't speak that they are bad movies. Charlie Chaplin alaso made Great movies but only they are not good for making impression about ALL US movies.
  3. A

Kerry's Foreign Support

It is your understanding of situation. Yes, it looks like Democrats will criticize Putin more about his internal policy in Russia. But it is not main reason in choosing of favourite candidate, there are many reasons, I need many time for speaking it. First of all, Bush is man who began Iraq...
  4. A

Yes, I recalled. There is such movie. It is not Soviet, it is Polish mini TV-series which was VERY popular in USSR. Practically every man who was Soviet boy in 70th-80th remember it, it was favourite movie of all Soviet boys of that time. Name of this movie was "Chetyre tankista i...
  5. A

Kerry's Foreign Support

Putin never spoke that he wants to see Bush as president, not Kerry. Some days ago he refused to answer on concrete question what candidate he is supporting. He said something like that "I shall respect any choice of American people. And I shall not answer what candidate I am supporting...
  6. A

For Oleg Grigoriev Read this (attention - it is in Russian): http://historiae.fastbb.ru/re.pl?2-00000066-001-0-0-0-0-0 Very funny, I like it. It is about two first parts of "Shtrafbat" and about "Diversant".
  7. A

Farenhait 9/11

Stalin was Georgian.
  8. A

Farenhait 9/11

I finished to look "Fahrenheit 9/11" 20 minutes ago... It is great. America has to be proud that guys like Michael Moore are Americans...
  9. A

US vs Third Raich

Oh, no, not your country shows it, some single citizens of your country like Michael Moore show it, US establishment made all what was possible for hiding of truth and for saying false to US population.
  10. A

It is not military movies. And these movies were made in Stalin's time. And I wonder for you, Westerners. I gave you links on BEST Soviet military movies about WWII. (Amvas confirmed it). Price of most of them is 10-30$. Most part of these movies are translated in English. You can...
  11. A

US vs Third Raich

It is strange that they didn't understand what did you mean - I understood your phrase very well. If someone doesn't understand it even now I shall explain more - he said that current US is like Germany of 1938. And you are right very many people in Russia compared USA in spring of 2003...
  12. A

This can't be good for Bush/Cheney...

Yes! Yes! He is warmongeror!!! At least he WAS warmongeror in spring of 2003. And I suppose that he got some experience in Iraq and will not be so self-confident. But ordinary Americans pays now and will pay in future for mistakes of Bush.
  13. A

Why do you speak about it constantly? To be strong doesn't mean to be right.
  14. A

1. You only believe in this. Of course, if US for 3 years makes efforts some success has to be. But question is another. Imagine, that US didn't invade in Iraq and used all might (intelligence, money, soldiers) in Afghanistan and in other places without large scale invasions. Did you...
  15. A

Thanks for very polite answer. Why do you outrage when people speaks that your COMMANDERS made mistake when they sent you in wrong place. Yes, it is not pleasant to know for anyone about this but what if it is truth. What if it is truth that YOUR COMMANDERS made mistake? It is not against...
  16. A

To Marines. I understand your position. In USSR Afghanistan War vets also were outraged if they heard that they fought in wrong war. But it is wrong to say that war is just only because you fought there. If people will think like you so it means that rulers can send then in ANY war...
  17. A

Why do Americans will make large mistake if they will reelect Bush

It is article from British "Guardian". Dear Mike, Iraq sucks Civilian contractors are fleecing taxpayers; US troops don't have proper equipment; and supposedly liberated Iraqis hate them. After the release of Fahrenheit 9/11, Michael Moore received a flood of letters and emails from...
  18. A

“No man’s land” - I do not understand what you mean here, I do not know this movie. OK, let it will be not 180 millions but "only" 179 millions. Is it OK for you? I personally do not see large difference. And it was not question to compare movie and original book, it was question only...
  19. A

"Coo-Coo" movie of 2003 but it is more comedy that military movie. In 1941-44 Finnish front was quiet part of front and I do not remember any movie about actions here.
  20. A

You speak for Western public that subtitles are bad, you are scaring them. You have to understand consequances of your words. And I do not understand why don't Western movie producers replave foreign voice by English voice. When did you leave Russia? Russia of 1997 is different country...