Search results

1. FrankJ

Paths Not Taken

I have to come clean, this was my own idea some years ago. Sorry for the fabrication. I envisioned more of a fluid fire and maneuver during the movement phase. Can you imagine that with AFV bounding fire.
  2. FrankJ

Paths Not Taken

I thought there was some talk about opportunity fire during the movement phase, but did not make the cut. The idea was for the attacker to have the use of Op fire declared during Prep to use in both the movement and Adv. fire phase.
  3. FrankJ

New RB & RO Maps...when we gonna get them? Crack the whip on them map elves!!! :-)

Thanks a ton, that worked. What a nice job on the map!!
  4. FrankJ

New RB & RO Maps...when we gonna get them? Crack the whip on them map elves!!! :-)

I was only able to download a text file from this link. Maybe something in my settings is blocking the full download of the map file.
  5. FrankJ

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

I like what I am seeing in the RO scenarios. Some of the OB’s are very different from RB.
  6. FrankJ

Looks like 2 HMG’s and a light
  7. FrankJ

I have not found the list of special rules that used to be listed on the back of "The Last Bid" scenario card.
  8. FrankJ

Explanation of Broken Ground Design's Counter Art

Awesome! Thanks! Very impressive work.
  9. FrankJ

Explanation of Broken Ground Design's Counter Art

Is there a clip anywhere that shows what the Panther, Tiger, T-85 looks like? I am interested in buying, but I would like to see those counters first.
  10. FrankJ

Onslaught to Orsha

Great news on a "OtO 2" release coming this year!!!!
  11. FrankJ

What HASL's Have you Played or will Play in 2018?

I would like to play the following: Hatten RB CG IV: Bled White VotG CG 1 - The Central Railway Station Smallest Red October CG
  12. FrankJ

Rally Point #15: Special Study I of the Korean War is now available

Is it because of the subject matter in Harmsen’s book?
  13. FrankJ

Even though the book I referenced was from the American perspective, it gave clear accounts of bravery from both sides.
  14. FrankJ

Thanks for making this point. I agree, "Rout" was a poor word choice. The book "The Last Stand of Fox Company" is just one account of US Marines making a heroic stand at the Battle of the Chosin Reservoir.
  15. FrankJ

How Things (Really) Work: Smoke

It would be nice if Toumo’s how things really are series were pinned somewhere in the forum. These are excellent reading for beginners and grizzled veterans alike.
  16. FrankJ

How to fight a pillbox?

Even with a CH for the 50mm, the attack would be a 12+7 right?
  17. FrankJ

BFP107 COSTLY BAPTISM

Excellent AAR!!!
  18. FrankJ

ASL Raaco 3rd edition

I have to admit, I am envious of that setup. Nice job.
  19. FrankJ

Grenadier 2017 - AARs for 8 scenarios (See list & links within)

I had considered buying them all, but not quite ready to pull the trigger on that one yet. The scenario packs are a very good value.
  20. FrankJ

Grenadier 2017 - AARs for 8 scenarios (See list & links within)

Thanks for providing the excellent AAR. I have FrF11, but after reading you AAR on Ghostbusters, I am going to buy FrF9 and 10.