Search results

1. Pacman Ghost

Using bypass to enter the board

The German 4-6-7 wants to enter by bypassing the woods in V0 (one hexside only), then into U1, thus avoiding an attack by the Russian 4-4-7. A2.51 seems fairly clear this is OK: [O]ffboard units may move normally on the Offboard map so as to enter the mapboard on a hex which...
  2. Pacman Ghost

Are cellars a subterranean location?

From the index: I read "including" to mean "here are some examples of, but this is not a complete and definitive list". So, if you just consider the definition bit - "a separate, underground Location or passage" - it would appear that a cellar is subterranean. But the rules for Control say...
  3. Pacman Ghost

Including ad-hoc images in posts

Are we no longer able to do this? I appear to only be able to link to an image already online somewhere else. Thanks
  4. Pacman Ghost

Free French vehicles/ordnance

I'm adding the Free French vehicles/ordnance to the vasl-templates program, and I wanted to make sure my understanding of how they work is correct. The Rarity Factor Charts in Chapter H appear to be the definitive source of what vehicles and ordnance are available for the Free French, and I've...
  5. Pacman Ghost

Vehicle/ordnance capabilities only in certain theaters

Hi I don't have access to my Chapter H notes for Axis Minor vehicles/ordnance, so could someone please let me know what the R, S and C superscripts mean e.g. G obr. 38 = NT, s5(1-2R)† Kanon PUV vz. 37(t) = NT, QSU, A4(1S) Skoda M35 = NT, AP7, C7(CS)† The BBcode isn't letting me superscript...
  6. Pacman Ghost

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

I play a lot of VASL, and I like to take a bit of time to set up the scenarios so that they look nice, and have useful game-play information e.g. the stuff from the back of vehicle/ordnance counters, PF hit tables, etc. I had text files with templates for the various bits of HTML, but I got sick...
  7. Pacman Ghost

Zooming just the map

Is it possible to zoom in on just the map, but leave the pieces the same size? This would be insanely useful when the counter density starts getting high - you'd be able to see what was going on (e.g. by being able to position counters within a hex, a la Deluxe ASL) instead of just seeing a...