Search results

1. PabloGS

Aerial attack vs AFVs

Hi. The situation is as follows. Stukas are considering making a Point attack on a group of moving, concealed, French AFVs. E.72 states that "A unit moving in Open Ground would not be considered concealed to the aircraft,...." Does this imply that the Aircraft is allowed to use the -2 drm for...
  2. PabloGS

What does CE: RT+1 mean on the back of the FT-17 tanks?

Subject says it all. Thanks!
  3. PabloGS

Can I get a dr please?

Actually two dr's, one called up another called down. Thanks!
  4. PabloGS

Help with VASSAL setup

Hi! I am trying to setup WO19 Through the Dragon's Teeth, but the Beach and Ocean overlays are a pain and I cannot find how to place them properly. Any hints? Thanks!
  5. PabloGS

Best KW mid-size scenario?

I am very excited to be planning for a ftf ASL game come in February (as most/all of my gaming is through VASL you can understand the feeling), and I want to try a mid-sized, combined arms Korean war scenario. What are good suggestions? Either from the KWASL module or from TPP packs. Thanks!
  6. PabloGS

I need 2xd6

Please, for scenario and side selection. Two separate d6 rolls. Thanks!
  7. PabloGS

Line in the Sand SSR

Hello. The Line in the Sand SSR’s specify that players pick (in case of doing the mini CG) or roll (in case of playing individual scenarios) for extra OB’s from three tables. It makes sense that for the CG the picks are made simultaneously, but are they revealed before setup? Likewise, if...
  8. PabloGS

J174 Heart of Athena

Hi. In this neat scenario SSR3 states the following: SSR3. GAZ-MM trucks are Ammo Vehicles (E10.) that must set up in road (not Narrow Street B31.1) hexes and can only cross road (not Narrow Street) hexsides, but can end their MPh in an enemy AFV's hex. Partisans may Detonate (E10.5; German...
  9. PabloGS

Making historical terrain into hex grid and contours

Hi! I am foolishly thinking of dipping a toe into the waters of HASL design. I have good sources, good maps, a nice screenshot of the historical area with 20 meter countours courtesy of Google Maps, and now come a few hard parts: 1- Looking at the KGP1 maps, it seems 10m per level is a...