Search results

1. C

4 More Years !

Actually, "heterosexual sex" is also defined as fornication, which means sex out of marriage. Since, the Bible frowns upon fornication, it is a sin. There are no verses forbidding people not to have sex for pleasure in marriage. Nothing like that exists. Sex CAN BE HOLY in God's eyes, as...
  2. C

4 More Years !

Hello? People did marry in religious ceremonies long before Middle Age. Jesus Christ Himself said this, "For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, (Matt. 24:38, KJV)" Since it...
  3. C

4 More Years !

No. Homosexuality IS a sin, it's just like fornication, since it merely means having sex out of marriage. There are no verses on pedophilia, sex with animals, playing with yourself, statutory rape, drug uses, stem cells, cloning efforts, and thousands more. Does it mean we can do any of...
  4. C

Christians.

Hi, I am also a born-again Christian! :D Dan :flag:
  5. C

4 More Years !

If He loved us so much, then why did we have Hell? The real answer is because Christ died on the Cross for our sins and cannot allow sin into Heaven at all. So, if a person decides to reject Christ as His personal Savior, he will spend eternity without Christ after His death, which is in...
  6. C

Killing an Innocent or Executing an Insurgent?

Hello, All I can say is that both US Marines and Army have been doing an excellent job of killing off terrorists in Iraq. I appreciate them sacrificing their lives to protect precious freedom all Americans are now enjoying at their expense. And, oh, it's one less terrorist we have to...
  7. C

Compassionate Conservatism

I do follow politics closely... Nope. I don't like Obama at all, I think he is a far more extreme than Keyes. America is much better off if Obama loses, but unfortunately, that's not what happened. To put it nicely, Obama is a lefty nutcase. Trust me, Illoinis will be worse off with...
  8. C

Compassionate Conservatism

Obama is just another Kerry. No offense, I don't want him in White House. Being a Senator is bad enough....like Hillary Clinton, who I think did far more damage to America than John Walker Lindh could have possibly done. Keyes, on the other hand, is a far more sensible man, Obama like Kerry...
  9. C

Colin Powell Resigns

Hello, I'm glad Rice got the nod, though she's yet to be confirmed by the Senate. Unfortunately, I'm disappointed that Wolfowitz isn't being tapped here. It would be a lot of fun to watch Europeans and U.N.-loving Americans cringe in fear as Wolfowitz acts out his hawkish tendencies... I...
  10. C

4 More Years !

None. We don't have to follow Old Testament rituals such as sacrificing certain animals to God. We don't have to observe Jewish religious days. We don't have to be circumased (sp?) as it was required in Old Testament. We don't have to follow strict food diet prescribed in Old Testament...
  11. C

4 More Years !

Huh? Do you know the difference between Old and New Testaments? Paul wrote in Galatians epistle that certain people known as Judaizers who encouraged believers to follow Old Testament while accepting Christ as personal Savior was and still is a false belief. Paul pointed out that Old...
  12. C

Colin Powell Resigns

You keep assuming that in America, we worship Pinochet as a sort of hero battling against communism then spreading wildly in South America. It's not true. I don't consider Pinochet a great man unlike the rest of world does consider Arafat a great man. Pinochet was an evil man, he deserved to...
  13. C

Colin Powell Resigns

No wonder you're one "sick pup"! :D I'm overwhelmed by guilt of being an American with one of the most "vile" national histories in the world! Hehe... Dan :rolleyes:
  14. C

4 More Years !

It would be seen as an attempt to legitimatize an activity according to God and human nature that is wrong. For me and many other Americans, we believe that it would signal that our society is witnessing a general decline in instilling good moral values. It would be like legitimatizing the...
  15. C

4 More Years !

How can I be a bigoted born-again Christian when in fact homosexuals have the same civil rights as us? They can drive their "thingies" into private parts for all I care, it's just that as a result of their orgy, they shouldn't expected to be able marry each other. By the way, please don't take...
  16. C

Colin Powell Resigns

Just what do you mean by that? :rolleyes: Dan
  17. C

Temujin v Richa33: Did America Fabricate Iraq WMD or ?

This also needs to be repeated.
  18. C

Two term Presidents

No. If you eliminate Electoral College, that would be a disaster, nearly all candidates would only go to major urban centers and big states, because that's where most of people will live. Unfortunately, they tend to be more liberal and supportive of Democratic Party. Even Mountain and Deep...
  19. C

4 More Years !

I understand that. However, what makes California's 55 electoral votes unique is that it's packed into one state rather than fragmented across different states that have different make-ups of population centers and historical tendencies. For example, Ohio (20 electoral votes) and Indiania...
  20. C

4 More Years !

Well, we'll just have to wait 6 years before the next national census is in. I can only say thank God that several "Red" states' electoral votes were increased, especially Florida (increased by 2 votes). Never did I thought the national census would have that much power over the electoral...