Search results

1. C

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

167 Breakout From Praaza from HP, quite a close game with my Finns being almost all killed as they tried to keep the road covered Full AAR on my ASL blog Ian
  2. C

Bounding (First) Fire Blackpool - November 2018

For a fee I can provide the scenario cards ;-) Ian
  3. C

The Drive For Saint Lo VC in scenario DSL5

Thanks George. As I put on the top of the post I did not pay enough attention and all my mistake. It's all set up now and just waiting to get it started Ian
  4. C

The Drive For Saint Lo VC in scenario DSL5

EDIT My mistake, per location so more LVP's than I thought Just setting up the defence in the big scenario from Drive For Saint Lo, The VC states that the American wins if he takes 15LVP's (Location victory points) but has to take 1 move LVP for each 6CVP's the Germans inflict. Problem is...
  5. C

Bounding First Fire Blackpool 2018 - UPDATE:

I might just show my face for the one day, IF I can swap my day off. Problem is that no one is allowed any time off in November :-( Ian
  6. C

ASLARCHIVE is down

I think Dave is away watching the football so it may not be back on line till he gets back. Don't worry he supports England so he won't be long :D
  7. C

A few more scenario AAR's uploaded to my blog. Latest one 91 Ad Hoc At Beaurains saw a lot of action trying to stop those twelve Matilda's from making it of fthe map. The reworked scenario (from an old Annual) played well Ian
  8. C

My 1000th Post - Losing My ASL Mind – Please don’t read if you’re a Newbie it will discourage you!

Rob, maybe part of the problem is when and where you do your logs? If your trying to cram in too many games into a set time limit the rushing through the logs will mean you don't give yourself thinking space to consider the rules you know. The longer you keep up that pace the more rules get...
  9. C

Spoogbob VASL Punk

Playing on Sunday night and this guy called Spoogbob came into our room and deleted the odd counters from our game. Both information and units. We did not notice to start off with as the scenario was large. When challenged he wrote "me no speekie englishi or such crap. If anyone knows him I...
  10. C

No we went straight which is a pity as it's the only Chapter H I have yet to play Ian
  11. C

Seem to be getting plenty of games in to start this year, finished up SP43 Deadeye Smoyer recently. Short sharp scenario with a low counter and turn count with my American's attacking 2nd line and conscript Germans and a Panther in '45 Worth a playing as it will be played out in an evening...
  12. C

Cameronians Crossing from Critical Hits Orders for the Major

Fitting with my plans to continue playing from unplayed or seldom played packs and playing a wider selection of publishers though both MMP and BFP will still feature heavily as you would expect. Cameronians Crossing is from Critical Hit's Orders for the Major reprint of Scotland The Brave back...
  13. C

Fitting with my plans to continue playing from unplayed or seldom played packs and playing a wider selection of publishers though both MMP and BFP will still feature heavily as you would expect. Cameronians Crossing is from Critical Hit's Orders for the Major reprint of Scotland The Brave back...
  14. C

Finished up BFP-39 Langoan Airfield from Blood and Jungle, anything cooler than a Japanese paradrop? Another great scenario from a pack that just keeps on giving. Even better that was my 500th recorded game!!!! Ian
  15. C

I second Steamroller, played it recently as the Germans, lots of toys but a lot of defence to cut through Ian
  16. C

A125 Ambush on South Knob

Thanks, I have neglected it this last year or so but hope to blog every scenario of this year. Last year played 70 games and expect about the same number so will be busy Ian
  17. C

I agree, I would use the six to drive on the pillbox in the hope of getting full control Ian
  18. C

Two games in the bag already for 2018, an old Dispatches scenario and something from the new AP both on my blog Ian
  19. C

First scenario played from AP13, real fun game, the bamboo really makes the map different to if ETO, My defending American's just held off the Japanese, full AAR on my blog Ian
  20. C

Enter and exit the board

Indeed this is how we played it. His follow on tanks able to move around as not hex entry bound. That one tank will have to work it's way through a few buildings, the other two tanks will basically loose a turn due to MP cost to take the next available road and the up and down costs (it's ground...