Search results

1. macrobo

New CH Product RV = RV of Battle of Kursk – Thunder at Melikhovo

Dear Mark Great to see you back engaging on the Forum - I for one have missed your wise comments and I hope what ever kept you away is at a point that means that you can be here more and helping this family survive a broken world we live in I have never figured out that question on most of...
  2. macrobo

Sry to Ask - but can a Vehicle setup at game start in a Stone Building?

Hi Thanks for the reply You guys are just making me scared o_O - I may never do my favourite PZIII move - charge up and blow it from behind!! Rob
  3. macrobo

Sry to Ask - but can a Vehicle setup at game start in a Stone Building?

Hi All We are playing DftB117 and my esteemed opponent has setup both T34s in the stone buildings - Making TH an extra +3 and occupation help VCs :) Never see the tactic before so.. The rule 23.423 GUNS: No weapon depicted on a ⅝” counter may occupy an upper level of a building [EXC: Mortars...
  4. macrobo

VASL Map Database

Dear Ian I am confused - which pack is that? - apologise I am not a good at military history Cheers Rob
  5. macrobo

CyberVASL XII

Hi All I really really love this new format - as a Person that loves PBEM (no time for live VASL let alone Ftf) - I have played 11 previous Cyber VASL's - lost every single game but with the close ones I would have loved to not be completely knocked out!!! Cheers Rob :)
  6. macrobo

VASL Map Database

Hi Von M is correct - 54 CH ones at this site for free - https://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk We are about to do another 20-30 but time is the problem Cheers Rob :)
  7. macrobo

New CH Product RV = RV of Battle of Kursk – Thunder at Melikhovo

RV of Battle of Kursk – Thunder at Melikhovo Battle for the Second Defensive Belt by the 4th and 12th Panzer Divisions For hose who Love Kursk – Here is a devoted module at a particular part of this larger battle Again I tried I phone pic but the would not load as too big as IMGs so I will try...
  8. macrobo

Kohima

fixed
  9. macrobo

Kohima

Thats KH8 a and b - monster
  10. macrobo

Differences between ATS and ASLComp Maps

Finally My OLD AGE is sorted!!!! o_O- The more blind that the game makes me the more I replace boards :LOL: But will the budget hold 💩- might have to re-do my retirement savings scheme to include this 😢 Rob 🆒
  11. macrobo

Kohima

I will be a good Boy and add them - just give me another day ADDED THE EXTRA AS OF NOW Rob :)
  12. macrobo

Kohima

Kohima Hi All Just for those interested - I thought I would do a brief RV of Kohima from CH and when the LC product comes (likely larger and more comprehensive) I could compare then So some questions raised I will also try and answer briefly Product Board There is a picture earlier...
  13. macrobo

Status of AdvancedSquadLeader.net

Hi All My Thoughts The golden years of ASL have passed that's for sure hearing this We have no ASL.net and no active Desperation Morale The Classic of Schwerpunct is no longer yearly (I hope we still see Friendly Fire) and though things in pipeline MMP releases at ASLOK seems unlikely to...
  14. macrobo

Da Paul Challenge

Hi Guys Love the website on tank encyclopedia Paul I worry about your counting ;) - sry could not help it - slow log day on PBEM and its work or stir you chaps as options Rob :)
  15. macrobo

Madmen Cometh, July 26-28 2019, Singapore

Wow :eek:- Its Getting Fancy - collared shirt and a scarf!!!! Such formal attire is all in that psychological Game to make their opponents wary :unsure: Rob :)
  16. macrobo

Madmen Cometh, July 26-28 2019, Singapore

Such a collection of Hansom Fellows - should attract paparazzi soon Rob 🆒
  17. macrobo

A 117 Maggot Hill

too many 4KIA, 3KIA at end can make you cry Rob :eek: