Search results

1. Morbii

Handgun at ASLOK

Parts of the USA, too.
  2. Morbii

Trump - a symptom or cause?

I don’t know how you got the impression that I support(ed) trump. I agree there’s lots of brainwashing — which might also be an excuse, I suppose. But, my point was that since there are only two choices, one has to go with a lesser evil approach. If your opinion is that voting for someone who...
  3. Morbii

The problem is, you can make this argument about a lot of things. It’s not that simple in a “lesser of two evils” type of world, even if some of us saw right through it. At this point, I have to agree with you as it’s come too far, and seems to be the only core tenet of this administration...
  4. Morbii

What becomes of the craven GOP ?

Maybe you don’t like your cat too much, but my cats lives are far more important than certain human lives.
  5. Morbii

I would change it to “still support”, personally, as I think there were plenty of people who got conned.
  6. Morbii

The British European Referendum

At this point, I don't see how you could think leave voters weren't duped. I mean, we're going through the same thing here, so it's clear what it looks like. They were told more money for the NHS, just for example. That's what they voted for. Benefits that don't/won't exist. So, as an...
  7. Morbii

If it’s the largest (read: most important) vote for anything ever in the country, then why was it non-binding? Why do you have a problem with a second referendum where the people state HOW they want to leave? I kinda get why you’d be against a second referendum that includes a stay option, but...
  8. Morbii

Impeachment

Nah, he’s not a Russian :)
  9. Morbii

Simple way to avoid being called a racist

He also gave a pretty good description of “Christians”, and then started rattling off about the environment or something.
  10. Morbii

The Ukraine: what is our crook of a president up to now?

But trump is waging war, albeit unconventionally. And it sticks when you apply trump’s own seeming definition. Whatever the case, I agree that it’s not treason by definition, but everyone should be scared when the POTUS starts accusing political opponents of being traitors.
  11. Morbii

But I’m not the president. Me claiming someone committed treason doesn’t have the same weight.
  12. Morbii

I mean, haven’t they already? IMO, the President of the United States labelling his political opponents as traitors just... because... is effectively treason. He is neither for this country, nor its people.
  13. Morbii

If they’re anything like the tabloids here, I don’t know how anyone could really think otherwise (in relation to reality). But maybe yours are different than ours.
  14. Morbii

But you’re just posting articles from tabloids and saying “here’s a good read”.
  15. Morbii

Fancy Booklearning

Even relatives aren’t safe there.
  16. Morbii

Trump/Munchin promises more tax cuts in 2020 - the GOP loves free government

Hey, the Gaslit Community doesn’t mind if they have to pay for their own bonuses and then some if it means they keep more of their money!
  17. Morbii

Simple way to avoid being called a racist

You are that backwoods redneck... Also, it’s clear that they’re talking about “Christians”, like yourself.
  18. Morbii

Marshall??
  19. Morbii

Wow, it even looks like a tabloid. I went to read the article out of curiosity. One article over was a story about people getting fucked over by their builders. And then it went into how there was “Polish food” in the fridge, etc etc (obvious xenophobic hit piece on Polish laborers - the...