Search results

1. Honza

ASLOK XXXIV - Official TD AAR

I have never heard of Chad Cummings. Is this his first win at ASLOK? Is he by any chance of a younger generation? Perhaps a nubreed? Edit: Oh I have just seen he won before 17 years ago!
  2. Honza

ASL Scenario Archive is down

"database not found" was the latest report.
  3. Honza

Rate the scenario or CG above you.

I would give this scenario a 5/10 just because of the curiosity factor. ASL 31 The Old Town.
  4. Honza

Got to admit that sometimes I really enjoy armour only scenarios.
  5. Honza

Do you have a choice for the next scenario?
  6. Honza

Yeah I like the look of this scenario. 7/10 AP7 Directive Number Three
  7. Honza

I've heard this is the best fun from the series and it is certainly the most balanced. 8/10 Directive Number Three AP7
  8. Honza

Not as many playings nor as balanced as your usual choices. Too small and simple for my liking. 5/10
  9. Honza

Korean HASL from LFT!

Exciting!
  10. Honza

Red October Campaign Game II

We are talking about FB CGII? The entry is problematic for the Russians. So much so that some of the CGs just can't get rolling.
  11. Honza

Yeah I'm tempted 7/10 T7 (132) Hill 253.5
  12. Honza

I see what you mean about the dug in tanks. In which case I would go for 2 rifle coy in reserve (because they have more SE, longer range, better leaders and a plethora of SW), 2x 40FPP and 2x 80mm OBA modules. I think that represents a decent force for 12 CPP.
  13. Honza

Quite tempted by this one. 7/10 T7 (ASL132) Hill 253.5
  14. Honza

I checked google and you are right.
  15. Honza

Small Finnish scenario. Not interested 4/10 A70 Wintergewitter
  16. Honza

In my CGs the dug in tanks are very difficult to eliminate. Except possibly by air support.
  17. Honza

The KV and the FPP can set up up front where they are needed on day one.
  18. Honza

Yeah I guess the 9 squads of a smg coy is worth more than KVs and an extra 40FPP. But they will be in reserve....I'm still toying with the idea. If this particular RG is depleted then you only get 7x SE in reserve or 1x KV and 40FPP. If it is not depleted than you get 9x SE in reserve or 2x KV...
  19. Honza

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Nope I checked the photo of that exact same tiger and indeed the BMG is missing. Notch up a few quid for preciseness.
  20. Honza

If you were playing the Russians then what would you purchase on the 1st CG date? I am tempted to go with 2x Reserve 1st line Rifle Coy, 2x 40FPP and a dug in KV-M42 platoon. The 80FPP would come in very handy for placing mines/wire up front and the KV platoon would come in very handy for its...