Search results

1. nebel

St Louis Tournament July 26-28, 2019

Did I miss the ABS or are you still working on it? Thanks Hope to see you all in a couple weeks
  2. nebel

YA3DSS

that is most impressive
  3. nebel

Are you sick of Korea already?

FW is forgotten - it is still in shrink wrap and will likely remain there. Too many new rules ...
  4. nebel

Human Wave 2019: June 2019 Tysons Corner

Thanks - i might have flexibility to extend a business trip to play that weekend so I was wondering about the list. For me tournaments are a good chance to try new scenarios that I haven't played or purchased so definitely would be interested in newer ones.
  5. nebel

Human Wave 2019: June 2019 Tysons Corner

Any new LFT scenarios in the tourney this year? Is that scenario list on your site up to date they all looked like older scenarios...
  6. nebel

What sort of vehicle notes do you prefer?

Second example is interesting but way too much extraneous info for a chap H entry.
  7. nebel

RO at WO?

Thats the Ruh-Ro that you are thinking of... Aka the Scooby
  8. nebel

DB002 Sochaczew vs J26/140 Round Two (Same scenario/Different Names?)

I remember playing DB002 as the Poles a few years ago and it was fantastic down to the wire. OBA smoke / MMG mayhem / and had to chase down a wily SMC and kill it to capture the last building for the win...
  9. nebel

Perimeter Frustration

The LCP CG system works really well and makes a lot more sense than clear the board and start over.
  10. nebel

"Age of Tanks" documentary

watched the first one - definitely worth the view
  11. nebel

FKAC! FKAC! FKAC!

please place your order i need a copy of this we are less than 1/2 way there
  12. nebel

The best HASL scenario?

You didn't specify whether or not these scenarios needed to be on a HASL map however this is a big part of the appeal for me... I have not had much opportunity to play CG because of the time commitments but I definitely enjoy the HASL scenarios giving a bit more flavor to the ASL experience so I...
  13. nebel

DFTB: Tournament sized suggestions?

DB134 March on Marche DB035 A Hotly Contested Crossroads DB083 Block to Bataan DB036 First Crack at Hellzapoppin' Ridge
  14. nebel

Ozerkeya Bay Machine Gun insanity

Agree the Mortars were worse - with MMG B11 they don't last too long and without leaders everywhere they cower as well. On the other hand the mortars pounded me endlessly...
  15. nebel

Ozerkeya Bay Machine Gun insanity

When playing the OzB CG my opponent also maxed out the Romanian MGs. At least 2 of the scenarios he did a fair slaughter of my troops as a result. Those were dark times however, the B11 caught up with him. Also, with tactics leveraging my own fire/smoke generating assets as well as taking...
  16. nebel

Hero scenarios

second vote for the CH hero packs!
  17. nebel

Raise your hand if you have not played a scenario from the Forgotten War module

FW is on my no fly list... Opened it up and was disappointed - long complicated chromy rules - night scenarios and less than interesting looking scenarios. I think this release landed somewhere near the level of Haakaaaaaa Palle for priority (that's was the bottom of my list). Averaging...
  18. nebel

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

Ah - Guess I will never know then... Have to play them myself instead ;-) Started with HF7 Gotta Get Out yesterday - I won as the Americans. Defense was set up strong south of the tracks so I entered mostly on the West and pushed into the orchard with my smoke assets. Got some good rolls...
  19. nebel

anyone played these yet or are we too busy looking at the box? Any good scenarios in there?
  20. nebel

I'm not a detective but I've watched "Sherlock" twice.... It was just the top cover with a large dent -lower half box perfect condition - shipping box perfect condition inside contents perfect condition...