Search results

1. aneil1234

KGP Night

I've been looking and searching, But I can't find it written anywhere So Quick question Are US and German Units "NORMAL" for Straying purposes I assume its the case, as I can't see it anywhere that they are "Lax" or "Stealthy" Thanks
  2. aneil1234

KGP CGII

G'day Quick question CCP are replenished at the end of each period with the base amount - a DR So far so good :D On Period 4 the US side get 10CCP, so what happens if they gack their roll and get say a 11 or a 12 ? i.e they end up with Minus Points ?
  3. aneil1234

VASL Keyboard shortcuts WORD FILE

Used to have one of the above Lost it Does any one have a Word or PDF copy of VASL Keyboard shortcuts
  4. aneil1234

Friendly Vehicle manned by INF CREW

A/ What penalties if any for a FRIENDLY Inf Crew manning a Vehicle (in this case a SDKfz 11/4 AA HT) ? ((But generalised answers good too) B/ If it gets out (for what ever reason) is it NOW a Vehicle Crew Counter or back to an Inf crew ? Can find lots of answers on what happens if its a enemy...
  5. aneil1234

SdKfz 251/sMG

Having a minor brain explosion Can't remember and don't have RB handy Can a normal infantry leader direct the fire (and the associated -DRM) of the MA(CMG)/AAMG armament of these vehicles whilst being a CE PRC ? i.e BEFORE he gets off (with the stripped HMG) in tow)
  6. aneil1234

SW Destruction re B20.95

A Squad is destroyed in CCPh in close combat whilst both attacker and defender were at crest status in a shallow stream. The squad was holding a LMG when it got eliminated. The LMG wasn't destroyed by the CC so according to B20.95 it falls INTO the depression Is the LMG destroyed cause it got...
  7. aneil1234

I should know this ? moving and planes

Couple of quick questions I thought It would be easy to find an answer in the book...... but then I was wrong lol 1/ A Vehicle DURING the MPh takes a shot at an attacking plane with Light AA fire. Can it move AFTER it has fired 2/ Same vehicle (PSW 222(L)) has AA capable MA. can it fire its...
  8. aneil1234

Straying and Banzai/HW

Think the title makes it clear 1/ Does a Banzai unit/group/collection (Or what ever you want to call it) have to stray in a dense jungle hex 2/ if a Multi-location Banzai have 1 unit that does NOT have to stray, does this release the others in the same Banzai from the same restriction 3/ Does...
  9. aneil1234

ASL J47 " They're Here ! Reverse !"

Ok. The Italian Balance for this is to add TWO L5/M40 Light Tanks Now I can't find any reference to this vehicle In Chapter H, and nor is there any Errata on the MMP site for this So I'm pretty sure its a typo that seems no one has questioned till now ? So what vehicle should it be I'm...
  10. aneil1234

Fix Italian Tank M14/41 Please

I have asked this before, and I will now try again Can someone PLEASE fix the artwork for the Italian M14/41 Tank. It is currently a aged Armoured car rather than the tank it should be And it has been this way for at least 12 months or so I am NO expert, but seeing there is a correct version...
  11. aneil1234

ASL In South Central UK

G'day Anyone about in that part of the world email neil@pegacat.com
  12. aneil1234

How do you ???? Set up an overlay that spans two boards. (Solved)

Trying to set up scenario ASL 176 - the only way out there are three overlays in this game two of which exist on both boards specifying a hex in each as their global coordinates. I've tried every way I can think of but I cannot get them to appear as it keeps telling me it's an illegal coordinate...
  13. aneil1234

Pegasus Bridge CVP

I am asking this question for clarification purposes but I believe I know the answer already . in the Playing of PB CG 1/ do units eliminated during the refit phase count against CVP lost during the current scenario 2/ do units eliminated during the refit phase count against CVP lost during...
  14. aneil1234

ASL scenario 172 : The Last Attack

Okay just for clarification purposes (and I've looked around to see if I can find any Errata existing ) Group 8 Soviet forces is it correct that they have five anti-tank rifles ? It's what's printed their, but it does seem a little excessive ! Thanks Neil Bathurst Australia
  15. aneil1234

How do you search now - SOLVED, No Further Info required thanks

So So how is it possible this site now to search for a specific piece of information in a specific thread In the olden days (last week lol) if I wanted a question in the say Q&A section, I would select the thread. Then search "That that specific thread" and other parameters hit GO ! In all...