Search results

1. Red2112

GDW : Assault Series

I have the first two and would like to get into the series, just havent decided when to do so.
  2. Red2112

Music: what are you Listening to now?

3. Red2112

The Last Hundred Yards

Unboxing The Last Hundred Yards, a tactical platoon level game by Mike Denson and GMT Games... Red
  4. Red2112

Mark Herman WBC 2019

Mark Herman and Dan Pancaldi from No Enemies Here at WBC 2019... Red
  5. Red2112

Less Then 60 Miles

Unboxing Less Then 60 MIles by Fabrizio Vianello and Thin Red Line Games... RedOneAlpha
  6. Red2112

Python Swallows Woman Whole

Snakes in Florida have always been a problem, they might be worst now because of the added import of reptiles. I lived in FL for many years in the 80´s, and you always had to keep an eye out for them even in the big cities, along with aligators, sharks and barracudas. You kind of got used to...
  7. Red2112

8. Red2112

Some elevator music? 🆒
  9. Red2112

Opps! Made a mess of my memories, but found the bass, and it´s Gibson, and not Fender. Well Iam getting old LOL... If we could have all the gear we had back then! But who knew!
  10. Red2112

If CBS knew that there would be Jaguar and other remakes now day´s, they would be pulling there hair LOL. I had a bass just like the one below, it was even the same color. Brand was "Kalamazoo", which I think was a side brand of Fender. I think Fender was first settled in the town of Kalamazoo...
  11. Red2112

Oh yeah, It´s "Marvin Groove" ;-) Well before the Sabbath curse hit me at the age of 16, I was more into Earth Wind and Fire, KC and a bunch of other bands of the 80´s disco scene. I almost had a afro on my head at 14 LOL, but my friends told me I wasent good at break dancing haha! So went...
  12. Red2112

Enjoy your weekend...
  13. Red2112

My roots, Pentagram/Sabbath... No need to put Sabbath on do we? :D Red
  14. Red2112

To be honest, I rather have all these new bands revisiting the 70´s then what happen in the late 90´s were music lost it´s bearings. 🍆 Care, Mike
  15. Red2112

Yeah I agree Black Country Communion has a 70´s vibe indeed, but at the same time it´s fresh. In other words, there doing what has been done better and fresher, to say it in some way. It´s like when someone does a cover song, and I used to tell this to my band, if you can´t beat the original...
  16. Red2112

It reminds me of the Electro Harmonics Big Muff I had when I was 16, and that´s about it. Too many bands now days trying to sound like the 70´s, not a bad thing but nothing new. For you, and recorded were I was born. I live 80km BCN now... I would rather listen to Mars Volta for pure fuzz...
  17. Red2112

Anyone playing Armored Brigade yet?

I play it too and also recomend it. It´s a mix of all the good tactical games to be honest. No airborne drops for now... Here´s a first view: Plenty of replay value too! I wish they changed the LOS tool a bit in the planning stage (before you move your units), but overall great game. It´s...
  18. Red2112

Lovely!
  19. Red2112

Les is... 🆒 Red