Search results

1. N

Red Factories Table?

key to appropriately match the EC in the room to that of the particular theatre in question
  2. N

ASL public calendar of upcoming tournaments

Thanks! I am just not a fan of trading my privacy for what is otherwise public information.
  3. N

ASL public calendar of upcoming tournaments

is there a way to view this calendar without a google logon?
  4. N

Destroying an Entrenchment

how about hedges???? :D
  5. N

Would you pay for official winterized maps from MMP ?

Too little benefit for the cost. I think I play one or two winter scenarios on GEO boards a year (probably less). I agree with other sentiments about the difficulty with discerning the terrain on winter maps. Even the brand new Hatten map is less attractive and difficult to read with the...
  6. N

Are you sick of Korea already?

learning the Korean rules is not a priority for me - rather see focus on something else...
  7. N

Critical Hits and the Tie Die System.

But at least there would have been fireworks to watch...
  8. N

Critical Hits and the Tie Die System.

I know I was expecting this to be a thread about colour palette choices for Critical Hit counters... I was disappointed.
  9. N

FKAC! FKAC! FKAC!

I'm #92 or so...
  10. N

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

Not official but the Lone Canuck Publishing CG rules are pretty well baked certainly less issues to work through than CH versions.
  11. N

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

just got a shipping notice!!!
  12. N

Adapting existing campaign games to other battles.

Real men only play RB. But when they don't then they at least play other CG designed by certified Historians on the RB map using Russian and black German SS counters as substitutes for what ever the CG calls for. If it's not balanced just double the OB's until you get it right. If that...
  13. N

Best Lone Cannuck campaign?

I had a blast with Ozerkya Breakout - straight forward, mix of unit types and quality.
  14. N

Whole Bunch of ASLComp Middle East

anyone have a link where I can find descriptions? Are these all redo's or is there any new material?
  15. N

Ideas for new counters

bore sight hex counters to go with the HIP counters
  16. N

Anti-Sniper Sniping

In a CG if my SAN is 2 i may attempt to position my sniper counter as a target to keep you from hitting my 9-2. Sniper will come back for free...
  17. N

Tournament Likes / Tournament Hates....

I think merchandise credits from sponsors or ASL related giveaways are a good prize.
  18. N

Race for the Meuse

WOOT! looking for this to be my B-day present to me :-)
  19. N

Broken Ground Preview Set #2: French Vehicles (Opposing View)

I demand precision counters be used at tournaments... coloured wrecks could cause confusion. I guarantee these counters are not approved for use in backgammon tournaments...
  20. N

Tournament Likes / Tournament Hates....

Even a cursory examination of players at ASL tourneys (as evidenced in Tourney T-shirt sizes) would indicate that none of us are professionals...