Search results

1. S

Guitar help: how do I toughen my fingers?

They are until you learn them. Then they become your best friend.
  2. S

Guitar help: how do I toughen my fingers?

Curt, I've been playing for about 19 years and the only way to really develope your callouses is to just keep playing. Do NOT use superglue! You will regret it! My suggestion is to practice your scales as much as possible. It will not only build up your callouses but strengthen your...
  3. S

I love Gunfire at 1:00 AM

The wife served 3 years. Apparently she named alot of names.
  4. S

I have an Enfield .303 MK1 and a Remmington .22 semi auto. My Enfield will seriously f*ck up someone's weekend.
  5. S

Well,I don't live there anymore. However, something like last night does keep you on your toes!
  6. S

Hell! When I was 4 years old our neighbor put a hit on her husband for attempting to get a divorce from her. Sucker got popped twice in his face when he answered the door. His wife then rolled over on the hit man and served three years for the crime.
  7. S

I wish I had video to show you. As it was, the cops wouldn't let me get within about 50 yards of the scene.
  8. S

So there I was, watching "Master And Commander" when a car comes tearing down our street with about 10 cop cars right behind it. They come to a stop about 200 feet from my apartment when all of a sudden.......SMALL ARMS FIRE ERUPTS!!!! Turns out this idiot robbed someone about three blocks...
  9. S

Buck Rogers on DVD!

GOD, WHY DO YOU HATE US? WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS EVIL THAT HAS BEFALLEN US? JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SAFE, IT'S............ GIL GERARD!!!!!!!!!
  10. S

Fossils Found in Spain Seen as Last Link to Great Apes

That CAN happen if you drink enough!
  11. S

Fossils Found in Spain Seen as Last Link to Great Apes

Sorry, I gotta go with evolution.
  12. S

Countries hate us? I don't see how.

You guys have good beer too. Then again, compared to American beer, ANY beer is pretty good.
  13. S

This Sucks (literally!)

Can you believe that this guy survived? http://www.airviolence.com/download.php?view.20
  14. S

Here's What Happens When You Don't Pay Attention!

Yeah. Somebody would definately be gettin a butt whoopin' that night!.
  15. S

Ann Coulter......How 9/11 Happened

Yeah, I know. The truth is always someplace inbetween. I just love it when she goes up against those left wing psychos and rips 'em a new one. (Simply because those guys never seem to be where I can argue with them.)
  16. S

Here's What Happens When You Don't Pay Attention!

How much you wanna bet this guy got a CODE RED later that night! http://home.comcast.net/~bedpan/rpg7.mpg
  17. S

Killing an Innocent or Executing an Insurgent?

You have to be kidding me. Then what should he do? Leave it alone and let some other Marine or civilian walk into it? You guys are all Monday Morning Quarterbacking this Marines decision. He stopped a potential threat and protected the other men in his squad.
  18. S

Ann Coulter......How 9/11 Happened

The thing about Ann Coulter us that she isn't afraid to say exactly what she's thinking. Yes, she can go WAY to far sometimes, but occasionaly I find myself thinking "I've always wanted to say that, but I'd get killed for it!"
  19. S

16 year old Spanish bomber who help kill 200 people only gets Juvie!

Poor little soul! It's not really his fault after all. I blame the people who built the TRAINS!!!!! After all, they wouldn't have had anyplace to put their explosives had the TRAINS not been there!
  20. S

Killing an Innocent or Executing an Insurgent?

There's been alot written on this and I might have missed someone saying what I'm about to say here, but do you really think that this marine was thinking about what rule he should be following? He was trying to keep himself alive. VERY few of us here have ever been in the position where someone...