Search results

1. B

SK PTO Boards m, n, and o ...

SK4 VASL boards m,n,o are complete and now available from the board picker and VASL.info
  2. B

VASL PTO SK Maps

SK4 VASL boards m,n,o are complete and now available from the board picker and VASL.info
  3. B

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

Some of this could be a bit tricky, logged an issue on Github SSO's for AP60 Nishne Nyet
  4. B

submitted to Github board g issue overlay dx6/dx7 issue
  5. B

bd50 has been updated to v6.4 to include the K2/L1 cliff and NoCliffs overlay. -- Brian
  6. B

I agree with Bruce. I think the thread is incorrectly reporting clear LOS to U8, S8, Q8, O8, M8 & K8 as they are not exactly along the hexspine. H8, J8, L8, N8, P8, R8, T8, V8 X8 & Z8 are all clear as these are all exactly along the hexspine. I8 also looks clear as the wall is not visible on...
  7. B

Problem with Soviet GAZ-4M-AA truck counter

This should be fixed as of VASL-6.4.3
  8. B

Has it been released?

Hill 609 was released and shipped
  9. B

The counter seems fine to me in 6.4.2. If you’re seeing this with a saved game or game setup file I would suggest pulling a fresh counter from the tray.
  10. B

I'm not able to duplicate that behavior. Are you working from a saved game or pulling a fresh counter from the tray? Which VASL version?
  11. B

Looking for CH Uncommon Valor VASL Map

Email sent. It's in the vasl-boards-extensions repository on GitHub... https://github.com/vasl-developers/vasl-boards-extensions/blob/master/boards/bdUV
  12. B

VASL6.4.2 now available

Dilly Dilly!
  13. B

posted on GitHub issue #481 Thanks
  14. B

Added this as an issue to GitHub #478. Bruce's assessment looks correct and I agree with his suggestion for a Flip option. Thanks
  15. B

VASL6.4.2 now available

Re-opened issue #426 on GitHub.
  16. B

Drive for Saint-Lô on VASL

Now available at VASL.info (my apologies for the delay, totally on me and not on George)
  17. B

LCP Drive for Saint Lo VASL map now available

The Drive for Saint Lo (DSL) VASL map is now available at VASL.info Many thanks to George Kelln for supporting the VASL community.
  18. B

Board 76 now available at vasl.info

We'll look into it. Thanks for reporting.
  19. B

Drive for Saint-Lô on VASL

not yet, I'll check in with George to see if he is ready for me to get that going
  20. B

Board 76 now available at vasl.info

bd76 is now available at vasl.info