Search results

1. Tim Niesen

Berserkers and Wall Advantage.

Thanks Klas for your tolerance of my queries. Tim
  2. Tim Niesen

Duh. Last night my mind was dulled by need for sleep and online poker play. The Stuart which the Berserk 137 will charge is Adjacent. There is a 9-1 and a Russian 458 with an ATR there. Not mounted. Two rather elementary questions. Just to make sure. I have had so many assumption shown to be...
  3. Tim Niesen

But I assume that Vinne' rule allusion still applies. Tim
  4. Tim Niesen

The Stuart in question had been already immobilized by a now abandoned 20L Gun. I was referring to a possible potential Immobilization result caused by an exact CC result of 4 (half squad). Tim
  5. Tim Niesen

I am always thinking of possibilities. If the Berserker makes it to the hex with the tank and both survive until the next turn, can the 37LL of the Stuart acquire the Berserk 137? I am aware of the plus 2 penalty of same hex fire. If the Berserker rolls an Immobilization result on the already...
  6. Tim Niesen

JR. This occurred during an assault move. The 137 would have had adequate movement to continue to charge, either toward the tank or an Adjacent Russian stack. We have not yet finished the turn. This happened on a 4MC on the Rumanian 137 as it moved behind a wall. Tim
  7. Tim Niesen

This incident happened after I left on the bus, during the movement phase. I am not sure if the Rumanian 137 was using assault movement or not. (I have put in a query to Steve. Don would not remember such a detail.) If the unit assault moved, does this action use all of the units movement...
  8. Tim Niesen

Can a Beserker unit declare Wall Advantage? It is not in Good Order; therefore, I think not. Tim
  9. Tim Niesen

Orerekya Breakout: No Three.

I forgot to add that the air war combat continues. An Axis fighter damaged a Soviet fighter. Also a Soviets fighter bombers shot down an Axis fighter bomber. There is now a 5 to 3 advantage in airplanes for the Soviet side. Tim
  10. Tim Niesen

ASL Sleaze and the Hex Side.

That is useful information. I had misinterpreted a Forum column on this topic before. Steve wins the argument in this regard. Tim
  11. Tim Niesen

What that I was trying to find and failed in the A section of the rules was if a unit entered your hex that it was necessary to fire at that unit. I understand that units with spraying fire capacity use that tactic to inhibit infantry unit exploiting the ASL Sleaze tactic. At that point I gave...
  12. Tim Niesen

The Berserker stack shook off all of the infantry fire with fine MC rolls by Steve. However, when the stack entered a wooden building with a 527 and a captured 37L, Don's 105 rolled a three on the infantry target type and killed everyone on the subsequent roll. I have yet to do my defensive fire...
  13. Tim Niesen

Okay, JR. I do not understand the differences. Tim
  14. Tim Niesen

The road to the church and the other two stone buildings appears open. Steve did manage to kill both an 8-1 leader and a 527 with a snake-eyes on an 11-1 with his 9-2 leader with. HMG and a squad. Steve infiltrated into the church with his German forces while the 9-2 and HMG moved off board as...
  15. Tim Niesen

We started off rolling badly. The 24 plus four against the fortified stone building yielded a pin result on one 537 Rumanian engineer squad. The various Guns yielded no results. We moved our 76* and the captured 37L into the building forward. But before that was the critical rolls. The first...
  16. Tim Niesen

A day of wonder today. Two addendums from the last session. We rolled for bailing off caused by my turning the turret. Both the 9-1 and 458 survived the experience. We had a dispute about changing area target type to infantry target type and maintaining acquisition modifiers. Don's 105 had...
  17. Tim Niesen

That Steve was looking in an incorrect section in the ASL Rulebook was not my fault. I do understand the rules cited for justification of ASL Sleaze. Tim
  18. Tim Niesen

Berserker Task Check.

Thanks.
  19. Tim Niesen

Berserker Task Check.

An issue will come up in the next Rumanian/German rally phase. Does the Beserk 9-1 Rumanian have the ability to rally units? We understand that it loses its modification ability. Tim
  20. Tim Niesen

Just to make it clear. Steve is arguing speciously that the tank on the hex side is not in the hex itself. Tim