Search results

1. Dr Zaius

Python Swallows Woman Whole

National Geographic: Python Swallows Woman Whole—What Experts Say About the Rare Attack In my opinion, it was criminal negligence that these things were ever allowed as pets in the United States. They are doing untold damage to Florida's ecosystem and have nearly wiped out whole species of...
  2. Dr Zaius

AAR section is now live

Post up those AARs! Here's one from another site. War without KIA.
  3. Dr Zaius

Official website

The official Armored Brigade home page.
  4. Dr Zaius

Map making tutorial

Map making tutorial. Anyone tried making any maps yet?
  5. Dr Zaius

Anyone playing Armored Brigade yet?

Looks a lot like an updated version of TacOps. Armored Brigade Has the ability to create new maps as well.
  6. Dr Zaius

Has anyone been to Monte Cassino?

It was rebuilt after the battle. Anyone been there?
  7. Dr Zaius

GameSquad, the Movie: So which famous actor plays you?

So who's playing you? I don't think I have a choice. Telly Savalas.
  8. Dr Zaius

So who's up for John Wick 3?

One of the few new movies I might actually be motivated to watch. The other two were quite good.
  9. Dr Zaius

Brightburn...Evil Superman movie???

Check out the trailer for Brightburn. What if Superman turned out to be evil?
  10. Dr Zaius

GoT: The Battle of Winterfell: What Went Right, What Went Wrong - SPOILERS!

The Battle of Winterfell: A Tactical Analysis Interesting article from Wired that analyzes the battle of Winterfell from a military perspective. I think most wargamers will get a kick out of this. Obviously, spoilers ahead! Overall, I agree with this officer's main points. The defenders at...
  11. Dr Zaius

Paris: Notre Dame cathedral erupts in a spire of flame...

'Terrible' fire engulfs 850-year-old Notre Dame cathedral in Paris as flames erupt from the roof and massive plume of smoke sweeps across the city Oh my, this is awful. I was just there a couple weeks ago and can't believe this has happened.
  12. Dr Zaius

Joker Trailer with Joaquin Phoenix

Do you think this looks promising?
  13. Dr Zaius

The Boeing 737 Max debacle is just bad...

Flawed analysis, failed oversight: How Boeing, FAA certified the suspect 737 MAX flight control system This just sounds bad. Having done some of this kind of quality control work some years ago, I can tell you from firsthand experience the relationship between government employees who are...
  14. Dr Zaius

Do you prefer playing against a live opponent or against an AI?

Tell us about the type of gaming you enjoy the most.
  15. Dr Zaius

World's longest, tallest dive rollercoaster: Would you ride it?

Thrill-seekers, get ready to face a brand new challenge; the world's tallest, longest and fastest dive rollercoaster! The will reach top speeds of 80mph, feature a height drop of 245 feet including the underground tunnel, and offer FOUR inversions (where you get turned upside down then...
  16. Dr Zaius

Alien Isolation digital series is now available

A follow-up to the award winning game of the same name, Alien Isolation now has a digital series which explores more of the backstory of Ripley's daughter. Fifteen years after her mother disappeared on the deep space towing shipNostromo, Amanda Ripley travels to a remote space station that may...
  17. Dr Zaius

DCS World F/A-18C Hornet

Some really cool stuff going on over at Eagle Dynamics with DCS World. Reminds me of the glory days of flight sims back in the early 2000s.
  18. Dr Zaius

A word on files in the 'Resource' area

It appears that a lot of people have taken the time to visit the resource area and download the files which other members have kindly made available there. But despite all the download activity, almost no one has taken the time to leave a rating. Was it worth the time to download or was it a...
  19. Dr Zaius

Pets: Are you a dog person, a cat person, or something else?

I used to ride horses, but just sort of got out of the habit some years ago and haven't tried it again in some time. It's probably fair to say I'm a dog person. Some of my family members have birds or fish, but dogs can interact in a way other pets can't. Of course my dog is quite useless and...
  20. Dr Zaius

What is your favorite scale of wargaming?

Do you like to get close in to the action, or do you prefer the view from the top? Why?