Search results

1. Major Issues

AAR - Munda Mash - A58

I have been busy searching for a new career, but I took some time off to play a game with Walt. I have picked up a few job hunting tips that I thought I would share to keep you from making the same mistakes as me: Don’t dress like Captain Jack Sparrow, even though it’s a really bitchin’ look...
  2. Major Issues

AAR - Talon's Grip - ESG123

I have been busy searching for a new career, but I took some time off to play Xenovin. I have picked up a few job hunting tips that I thought I would share to keep you from making the same mistakes as me: Don’t keep referring to yourself as ‘The Chosen One.’ Don’t ask if the company is really...
  3. Major Issues

AAR - Roses for Vandervoort - TAC47 - Redux

I have been busy searching for a new career, but I took some time off to play Walt. I have picked up a few job hunting tips that I thought I would share to keep you from making the same mistakes as me: Don’t say, “If you don’t hire me, the terrorists win!!!” It’s best not to discuss your...
  4. Major Issues

AAR - Raider Ridge - OA30

I have been busy searching for a new career, but I took some time off to play a game at Walt’s house. I have picked up a few job hunting tips that I thought I would share to keep you from making the same mistakes as me: Don’t list your mother’s dental hygienist as a reference. Under...
  5. Major Issues

B9.541 - Once More Into The Breach - Bocage question

Played TAC47 Roses For Vandervoort. Lots of bocage overlays. By SSR, gaps in the bocage are treated as Breaches. I'm having a hard time with the last line of B9.541. (...but the Breach has no other effect on bocage rules.) Does this mean that there is no LOS past the Bocage hex, even if you are...
  6. Major Issues

AAR - Knock, Knock! - FT KGS11

I have been busy searching for a new career, but I took some time off to play a game with Gunny. I have picked up a few job hunting tips that I thought I would share to keep you from making the same mistakes as me: Don’t give as references the starting lineup of the Harlem Globetrotters. Don’t...
  7. Major Issues

AAR - Red Ruin Roulette - FT KGS10

I have been busy searching for a new career, but I took some time off to play a game with Gunny. I have picked up a few job hunting tips that I thought I would share to keep you from making the same mistakes as me: Don’t wear your foil helmet to your interview, even though it keeps the aliens...
  8. Major Issues

AAR - For Whom The Bells Toll - SP103

I have been busy searching for a new career, but I took some time off to play a game with Walt. I have picked up a few job hunting tips that I thought I would share to keep you from making the same mistakes as me: Don’t wear your foil helmet to your interview, even though it keeps the aliens...
  9. Major Issues

AAR - Roses for Vandervoort - TAC47

I have been busy searching for a new career, but I took some time off to go to Walter Kenney’s ASL Bash. I have picked up a few job hunting tips that I thought I would share to keep you from making the same mistakes as me: Don’t share that you are a member of Gamer’s Anonymous – ‘My name is...
  10. Major Issues

AAR - All Along The Merderet - WO10

I have been busy searching for a new career, but I took some time off to play Walt Harrar. I have picked up a few job hunting tips that I thought I would share to keep you from making the same mistakes as me: Don’t make frequent references to ‘Silence of the Lambs’ during your interview. Don’t...
  11. Major Issues

AAR - Vogt's Ritterkreuz - OA26

I have been busy searching for a new career, but I took some time off to play Walt Harrar. I have picked up a few job hunting tips that I thought I would share to keep you from making the same mistakes as me: Don’t put quotes from ‘Cross Of Iron’ in your resume. However, they may be acceptable...
  12. Major Issues

AAR - One Step Forward - ASLUG 6

I have been busy searching for a new career, but I took some time off to play Gunny Thompson. I have picked up a few job hunting tips that I thought I would share to keep you from making the same mistakes as me: In the ‘Skills’ section of your resume, don’t put ‘proficient in IIFT’. Don’t list...
  13. Major Issues

AAR - Demolition Men - DB078

Played Demolition Men against Walt. He wanted to be the Godless Communists. I wuz the Godless SS. This was the second week in a row that I had played the SS. Last week’s game inspired me, so I started writing a novel about a sadistic SS officer and the submissive woman who loves him. I call it...
  14. Major Issues

AAR -WO30 - As Luck Would Have It

I have been busy working on a pitch for my new reality show, called “Bondage Island”. Focus group feedback has been extremely positive, especially in the Baltimore area. I took a break from interviewing submissive starlets to play “As Luck Would Have It” with Walt. He wanted the British. VC...
  15. Major Issues

AAR - The Final Assault - L'Ultime Assaut - TAC66

I was working on my investments when Walt said he wanted to play a game. My investment strategy is to collect as many sD Attempt counters as possible. Due to their rarity, I foresee them becoming the Beanie Babies of the ASL world!!! We played The Last Assault. In Berlin, German cadets launch a...
  16. Major Issues

AAR - Silencing Sinzig - DB129

After I got away from the angry villagers carrying burning torches (long story), I got in a game with Walt. I had been wanting to play Silencing Sinzig. Walt had the Germans, I was attacking with the Americans. March 1945. Germans have to defend a bridge, mostly with old men and boys. A hill...
  17. Major Issues

AAR - Blitzkreig! - DTF-2

Very late AAR – I’ve been hiding after being named a 'person of interest' in the Mueller probe. Played Blitzkrieg! with Justiciar at Winter Offensive. This is actually the first time we had played. And, if he gets his wish, probably the last! He took the Germans, I had the French. We picked...
  18. Major Issues

AAR - Super Bazooka - 205

I was working on an article for an upcoming Journal entitled “Nationality Differences – Which Country Had The Hottest Partisans?” After that, I had time for a game with Walt. We have played several FW scenarios lately. He wanted to play Super Bazookas, and wanted me to take the Koreans...
  19. Major Issues

AAR - Turning The Tables - 39

Jim has been wanting to play a desert scenario. We haven’t done one together since Perry was still good looking. After being released from questioning over my role in the Notre Dame fire, we were finally able to get together. He chose Turning The Tables, as he was looking for a really long...
  20. Major Issues

AAR - The Hour Zero - J180

I had been busy updating my resume – I decided that under “Interests”, I should take out “Spanking”. After further consideration, I substituted “Spanking For A Fee”. Also under “Interests”, I added “Black SS Counters”. Which is how I ended up playing The Hour Zero with Walt. A small force of...