Search results

1. Yarlis

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

Hi, here's a screenshot testing v0.10 beta 2. Getting the images from the internet causes an insignificant delay in VASSAL. It freezes for about 1 second. Apparently, everything regarding images which previously didn't load is solved. Just two minor comments: 1. The snippet for the German...
  2. Yarlis

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

Didn't know it a was a known problem. Thanks for the info.
  3. Yarlis

When using HIP for a Japanese HS, the image gets confused with what it seems a full Japanese Squad.
  4. Yarlis

Same problem here with counter images and flags. Running W10, Java1.8.211, VASSAL 3.2.17 and VASL 6.4.4.
  5. Yarlis

Russian KV1 M39

In my Russian Chap H and the Vehicle Listing, the KV1 M39 is shown as Low Ground Pressure. But in scenarios in which it appears is usually shown as Normal ground Pressure (check AP12 cream of the crop, ASL125 First crisis at Army Group North, J187 In deadly combat). Which is the correct one?
  6. Yarlis

Hi, British DUKW counter with the optional AAMG lacks the ROF 2 number. Thanks for correcting.
  7. Yarlis

The British ACs Humber III LRC and Otter LRC (Veh Note 45) have Optional ATR, but I can't find the counters in VASL. Maybe they are missing. Thanks.
  8. Yarlis

VASL British counter for the Challenger AFV lacks the 1 ROF, as updated in MMP errata webpage. Thanks for correcting. p.H56 [British Vehicle Note 21] ((A30) Challenger): This vehicle has Fast Traverse (D1.31) and a 1 ROF, not the Slow Traverse (D1.32) and 0 ROF shown in the 1st Edition of West...
  9. Yarlis

Hi, and, first of all, many thanks for your work. Two minor issues: 1.- In the new Overlays extension, the deir overlays are misspelled as "D-DIER". 2.- The Finnish captured tank T-26C(r) is only shown without BMG; but it may have a 2/4 BMG/CMG configuration, as per the Vehicle Listing, and...
  10. Yarlis

I am using the Windows pre-built version. Extremely easy to install and very intuitive. You just manage how to deal with it in minutes. Thanks again.
  11. Yarlis

I've used your application to set up some scenarios and is just wonderful!!! Thanks a lot for sharing.
  12. Yarlis

Hillock LOS to level 1

I'd say there is LOS in the second example of JazzJeff, from the Hillock summit to a Hillock hex, even if LOS crosses another Hillock Summit hex, just for the same reason that a LOS exists from M6 to M10. I think that LOS from Hillock Summit to a Hillock is treated the same way than LOS from...
  13. Yarlis

Looking for the Ammo Dump counter

Try folder Unit/Fire/Ammo.
  14. Yarlis

(A10) Board Victory locations

You should have two A3 size cards. Table A10 is in the second card, under the Theater Opposition Chart; this card also contains the SASL Campaign Game Roster.
  15. Yarlis

D3.51 Vehicular Fire

D3.51 says (1st Ed. ASLRB): “Once any VEHICULAR weapons fire, its other weapons may FIRE in that phase only from that same hex…”. Consider a halftrack loaded with a squad, moving in its MPh. Could the squad make BFF from a different hex than that from which the vehicular weapons fire, or...
  16. Yarlis

(C6.3) Case L: Point Blank Range

Just want to make sure if I play this correctly: When in the enemy MPh, an enemy AFV gets ADJACENT to one of my AFV and stops there, I think both can fire at each other (BFF or First Fire) USING the -2 DRM of Case L, as both are Stopped, even though the enemy AFV gets a +2 DRM when fired upon...
  17. Yarlis

(C8.9) Depletion numbers and Intensive Fire

A friendly AFV is marked with First Fire. It is the enemy MPh, and an enemy AFV has expended MP's in LOS. If this AFV wants to Intensive Fire with Depletable Ammo, and makes a TH DR > the Depletion Number (not malfunctioning the Gun), may it still try a 2nd Intensive Fire attempt with regular...
  18. Yarlis

10th Mountain Division scenarios?

Don't know if this helps.... In The General Vol.27 nº5 there is a Scenario with the 10th Mtn Div Scenario (G13 A view from the top) and Reference Notes for that unit (including Tables of Organization), besides some special rules for playing with 10th Mtn Div.
  19. Yarlis

(A8.4) Final Fire and ATR use

Suppose the German 4-6-8 fires only its Inherent FP in First Fire at the adjacent HS. Could it then fire an ATR/PSK/BAZ at an AFV moving 2 hexes away? And, supposing the German squad had already made First Fire and SFF (but only using Inherent FP), could it then use an ATR/PSK/BAZ vs an AFV 2...
  20. Yarlis

Tournement Extension

Hi all, As far as I know, this Tournement Ext was made by a VASL Spanish player. It handles HIP deployments, or Boresighted locations, etc. i.e. any info which is (at first) only known to one of the players. The way it does is by making a private Note to write all those information; when...