Search results

1. General Mayhem

Moving counters with your keypad

I have looked at this a little more closely and I think that what I said above re the "Move entire stack" attribute is incorrect. There is a setting under preferences which should turn on/off the picking up of non moving units but it does not seem to work. Indeed in modules I have made for...
  2. General Mayhem

Moving counters with your keypad

I believe the reason this is happening is because in all the Unit Prototype definitions the "Moved fixed distance" traits have the attribute "Move entire stack" checked. If these were set as unchecked then I think the units would not pick up non moving units. However what I do not know is...
  3. General Mayhem

Weird behavior with CG board Scotland the Brave 1

This sounds like a highly possible explanation.
  4. General Mayhem

He would find it a bit difficult to show a pic of something that has disappeared. Seriously though is this just happening with these boards and is it happening with all counters? No one else seems to be having this problem and I have no idea what could be causing it.
  5. General Mayhem

boards in Q

Just in case I downloaded your boards to test them and they work fine on my Vasl so I am unfortunately at a loss as to how to assist.
  6. General Mayhem

Not really sure what you mean by "goes through" the board but my copies of these boards seem to work OK. I am using Vassal 3.2.17 and Vasl 6.4.4 and my OS is Windows 10. So not sure why you are getting this problem
  7. General Mayhem

Vasl map for CH Port en Bessin available

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl map and extension for CH Port en Bessin – Battle of Normandy to be made available. The extension adds a few counters that came with the product, for the majority of counters use the Omaha extension. Read the read me file in the download to find out...
  8. General Mayhem

Vasl map for CH Port en Bessin available - Apologies meant to post this in Vasl sub forum

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl map and extension for CH Port en Bessin – Battle of Normandy to be made available. The extension adds a few counters that came with the product, for the majority of counters use the Omaha extension. Read the read me file in the download to find out...
  9. General Mayhem

Vasl Map for CH Port en Bessin available

10. General Mayhem

Vasl map for CH Stutzpunkt Vierville available

It was released as 6 PDFs with 2 PDF scenarios in a DDay emailer
  11. General Mayhem

Ray Tapio has given permission for this map (released in his email) to be made available to Vasl users. It can be downloaded from: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk Once downloaded unzip and place the bd file in your boards folder.
  12. General Mayhem

Ray Tapio has given permission for this map (released in his email) to be made available to Vasl users. It can be downloaded from: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk Once downloaded unzip and place the bd file in your boards folder.
  13. General Mayhem

Map maker guide?

I had a similar problem in the past and Big Al came up with the goods see this post: http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/terrain-clip-art-pattern-and-palette-files-where-are-they.126676/post-1814902 Follow that link to his dropbox and the files are there
  14. General Mayhem

I need to upload boards to vasl. please help!

Step1 Name your GIF “bdXXX.gif” where XXX is the name of your board. Step 2 Put your GIF into a Zip file named “bdXXX.zip” Note the name must be identical. Step 3 Create a text file with one line of text “Version 1.0” Step 4 Delete the .txt file extension from the text file Step 5 Add...
  15. General Mayhem

Vasl map for CH Kursk - Hell on Earth available

NOTE I have updated this map to version 1.1 (slightly better resolution) so if you downloaded in last 24 hours download again.
  16. General Mayhem

NOTE I have updated this map to version 1.1 (slightly better resolution) so if you downloaded in last 24 hours download again.
  17. General Mayhem

I might be wrong but I think this map is the combined map for Hell on Earth 1 and 2. I believe that Hell on Earth 1 is the updated Devils Domain, which used the Ponyri maps 1 and 2, and Hell on Earth 2 is the updated Gates of Hell, which used the Ponyri maps 3 and 4, with one scenario which used...
  18. General Mayhem

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl map for CH Kursk – Hell on Earth to be made available. A Zip file can be downloaded from: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk Once downloaded unzip and place the bd file in your boards folder. Thanks to Rob Macginley for assistance and...
  19. General Mayhem

Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl map for CH Kursk – Hell on Earth to be made available. A Zip file can be downloaded from: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk Once downloaded unzip and place the bd file in your boards folder. Thanks to Rob Macginley for assistance and...
  20. General Mayhem

How to change a vasl map name/id?

Some maps that were available in the past on the original Vasl site and on the CH site seem to have been lost in the passage of time.