Search results

1. RandyT0001

Any interest in a Starter Kit scenario design contest?

I read that judging will finish on Friday, June 28th.
  2. RandyT0001

As a matter of curiosity, how many entries were there? It has been six weeks since submissions were due. Should we expect to wait two, three or four weeks because of a high number of entries / real life delays playtests for finalists or will it be a week or two to finalize the results?
  3. RandyT0001

See you at ASLOK folks !

Ahhhh, heaven on Earth, the promised land of the deities: Cocke, Schilling, and Youse.
  4. RandyT0001

NASHCON 2019 (August 23-25)

Sherry Enterprises produced two Rally Point scenario packs #2 and #6 with SK scenarios tested with full ASL rules. Knowing that recent buyers of SK might not have access to them, I did not include them.
  5. RandyT0001

NASHCON 2019 (August 23-25)

Scenario Suggestions for NashCon Round 1 W03 Counterattack at Carentan 102 Point of the Sword AP71 Head in the Noose 109 Dreil Team S2 War of the Rats S4 Welcome Back Round 2 186 L'Abbaye Blanche 194 The Attempt to Relieve Peiper 23 Under the Noel Trees J28...
  6. RandyT0001

Can we start a BG counter Forum

Ok. Please feel free to add the national sections and the combined work pdfs as resources here on Gamesquad if desired.
  7. RandyT0001

You want a separate sub forum to post them in? (And moved into?)
  8. RandyT0001

Some options: 1. Bug Alan to re-new work on his CG of Fortress Brest, 1941 and once he agrees, we help with designs, playtests, etc. 2. Vincent is in the final stages of his SK scenario design contest. Is there desire to design more scenarios for a contest? 3. We can pick a topic of ASL...
  9. RandyT0001

A9.22 Fire Lane and DR Sequence

Maybe witchbottles can help with the last reference, Point Blank 4.2 I think that fanzine was produced in his neck of the woods. Maybe he knows if it is posted somewhere like Texas's group's "Banzi!!" or the British "View From the Trenches" fanzines are posted online.
  10. RandyT0001

A9.22 Fire Lane and DR Sequence

Publication Publisher Issued Article Author Page Description ASLRB Topic ASL Journal Issue 6 Multi-Man Publishing 2005 The Persistence of Firepower Olie, David 16 RFP & firelanes in ASL A 8.2, A 9.2 Rules Analysis / Tactics ASL Journal Issue 6 Multi-Man Publishing 2005 Comprehensive...
  11. RandyT0001

Lock your rooms!

If you have an open door policy playing VASL then I advise saving the game often. If there is an accident or visitor sabotage the effects are diminished.
  12. RandyT0001

GameSquad, the Movie: So which famous actor plays you?

Only the best for me......Humphrey Bogart. Yes, I'm conceited.
  13. RandyT0001

Men of Steel - RO large scenario AAR

This thread probably should be moved to ASL Reviews.
  14. RandyT0001

SSR questions/Help

The probability of a 2 and/or 3 is the same as rolling just a 4 for SAN, 8.33%.
  15. RandyT0001

Map maker guide?

It has the RGB settings for lots of colors (woods, roads, hills, etc.) used on the VASL boards. What palettes are you looking for?
  16. RandyT0001

New problem...

I found that you can put 80 match boxes (2 1/8 x 1 7/16 x 1/2 inches) in the ASLSK 3 box. You can put up to 24 5/8" or 32 1/2" counters in each box. Label it and use some rubber bands to keep the SK3 box closed.
  17. RandyT0001

Map maker guide?

IIRC, Texas ASL has something in the downloads section.
  18. RandyT0001

Desperation Morale website down.....but for how long?

Yes, there has been an significant increase in his work load, so he can't review as often. Maybe in a couple of years, the recent spike in activity will settle down to a less frantic level, we can hope.
  19. RandyT0001

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Only one week left.